Thread: An ebook on mantras related to Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu (in English and Spanish)

1. Post An ebook on mantras related to Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu (in English and Spanish)

This is to announce that the first-time-ever English and Spanish translation of Bhakti-Candrikā (ebook version) by Lokānandācārya has recently been released. It contains the original Sanskrit verses and a translation-commentary by Śrī Haridās Śāstrī. This book should not be confused with the more famous Prema-Bhakti-Candrikā by Narottama dāsa.

Bhakti-Candrikā deals with Śrī Caitanya mantra and its various versions, as well as different kinds of nyāsa, yantra, pūjā, meditation, process of dīkṣā, sādhana rules etc. As the subject matter is of serious nature, this work has kept a low profile and many Gauḍīya Vaiṣṇavas are not yet familiar with it.

The ebook is offered against donation so as to afford for its physical printing. For more info click here

Re: An ebook on mantras related to Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu (in English and Spanish

Thanks for posting this. When I get a little extra money I'm buying it.
    Jeff (a.k.a. Govinda Das)

Hindu Quaker.
    Though I am eternal, immutable, and the Lord of all beings, yet I manifest Myself by controlling material Nature, using My own divine potential energy, the Divine Light
    (Bhagavad Gita 4:6

Re: An ebook on mantras related to Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu (in English and Spanish

Namaste
    I just sent a donation for the book. Very nice website. Also, they take paypal which is very nice, too. I wish all the best that the book soon be published in print! Om Namah Sivaya

Thread Information