Namaste.

For the past almost year, I have not been able to breathe through both my nostrils. Ocassionally one. I used steroid nasal sprays for a while, but I don't want to use these. It helps me breathe normally. I think I have [perennial rhinitis] which I found out after self-diagnosis because doctors these days can be so useless. This is a condition where allergens cause the vessels in my nose to swell up; due to a weak immune system. [ayurvedic explanation]

I looked up some Ayurveda treatments and have started using them, only a few days ago, so I don't know if they work yet.

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything else that can help, any meditation, yoga positions, ayurvedic treatments or even anything else, because not being able to breathe and having a heavy forehead is really detrimental to quality of life. It has also made it difficult for me to do pineal gland based meditation as its hard to breathe through my nose and chant sometimes.

I have tried

- Jal Neti (water doesn't come out through other nose, just comes out of mouth)
- Steroid Sprays (very strong prescrption)
- Normal over the counter sinus sprays
- Strips
- Tablets

The steroid sprays work well, but I don't want to use them if I can avoid side effects!