Thread: My first vLog

My first vLog

Namaste all.

I just posted my first ''vLog'' for my spirituality facebook page, which I'm making a website for soon. It is a hinduism based - but not limited to ; page.
    Check it out, I'm just answering a question someone PMed me on facebook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5aLeSgAllc

Also I'm planning to do lots of videos about hindu concepts, such as Sri Yantra for example : for some of these I wanted many opinions from many of you so I could have a more rounded video. How is the best way to go about this? One thread, PM or individual threads regarding each topic?

To those of you laughing at my hair, yes, I did just wake up. Lol.

Re: My first vLog

Greetings,

Quote Originally Posted by IcySupreme View Post
    Namaste all.

I just posted my first ''vLog'' for my spirituality facebook page, which I'm making a website for soon. It is a hinduism based - but not limited to ; page.

Also I'm planning to do lots of videos about hindu concepts, such as Sri Yantra for example : for some of these I wanted many opinions from many of you so I could have a more rounded video. How is the best way to go about this? One thread, PM or individual threads regarding each topic?

I think this is a neat project! I hope you do well and help many interested non-Hindus by addressing any misconceptions or questions they may have. Wish you the best of luck.
    Last edited by Sudas Paijavana; 15 January 2014 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudas Paijavana View Post
    Greetings,

I think this is a neat project! I hope you do well and help many interested non-Hindus by addressing any misconceptions or questions they may have. Wish you the best of luck.
    Namaste.

Thanks for checking it out bro! Yeah I'm itching to address lots of questions, esp. when I get a better camera and set up. I'll be doing deep searches of HDF thats for sure, lol.

Namaste Icy, I really was into your youtube video, and you have a great ability to connect to the audience (and I know you said you are not about "living up to others expectations" but can you limit the "s" word a bit?), it had a lot of value and attracts a form of thinking that was fun to be an observer of.

Question, does one need to have a Facebook account to fully engage with your website? I do not have one, nor plan to.

Om Namah Sivaya

Quote Originally Posted by ShivaFan View Post
    Namaste Icy, I really was into your youtube video, and you have a great ability to connect to the audience (and I know you said you are not about "living up to others expectations" but can you limit the "s" word a bit?), it had a lot of value and attracts a form of thinking that was fun to be an observer of.

Question, does one need to have a Facebook account to fully engage with your website? I do not have one, nor plan to.

Om Namah Sivaya
    Namaste.

Thankyou for the compliment. I can understand your discomfort with it but I will still use it where I feel necessary, but I shall consciously try to reduce its usage : I can see why people may not like it.
    As far as I'm aware you can view my facebook page (I'm not sure if you can see all of it) but you can not (post, share, like) naturally (any posts).
    The website is under construction and of course you won't need a FB to have full access to the website.

Thumbs Up Re: My first vLog

Quote Originally Posted by IcySupreme View Post
    Namaste all.

I like it. Good answers.

Thread Information