Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do drishtis on natal planets influence transit planets?

Re: Do drishtis on natal planets influence transit planets?

Dear friend ,
    with out going in to minute details , I found out that when Jupiter aspects the 7th house and Saturn aspects also the 7 th house either from lagna or Moon , or one from moon and the other from lagna , if Rahu also colludes , marriage takes place. The same rule can be extended to the 10 house , so far as the 10th house and profession is concerned . Child birth also can be arrived at with reference to the 5 th house .To day with so many doubts about the correctness of lagna because of ayanamsa , different house calculations etc, when we confront the correct degree positions , but same rasi especially when lagna falls in the centre of a rasi we can say with certain accuracy the time of marriage or job or child birth or construction of house etc , the so called mile stones in life .I found out to my dismay, that it works out in many cases . I do agree that it could not be exactly fool proof method which could be as perfect as dependence of calculations of dasa and anthardasa .

Re: Do drishtis on natal planets influence transit planets?

I agree with Bhaswathy Ji's comments. All the significant events have Dasa/Antardasa & Transit influence. Especially Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu & Ketu. The way I see transits in general is Say you are running Jupiter/Mercury period. Then the transit of Jupiter & Mercury will grant results accordingly with respect to Lagna/Moon. Transits can easily give a hint regarding our thought process.

Thread Information