other then 2...
When I look from my eyes I do not see two (dvaita¹); I see the many forms of a multi-various universe. Why then call it dvaita ? It seems apropos to call it aneka¹ or the many?
What then can be the logic of calling it the two ?
- dvaita - duality , duplicity , dualism ;
- dvaita = dvi + tā = two + tā = tad = thus
- some look at this as dvi + vāda or 'two + speaking about'
- others say vāda is discussion , controversy , dispute , contest , quarrel , so then dvi + vāda becomes 'the discussion and dispute about two'
- vāda is rooted (√) in 'vad' - speaking of or about
- aneka - not one; many, much, separated
Last edited by yajvan; 02 February 2014 at 02:43 PM.
because you are identical with śiva