Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pariharas by Jyotishi A.M.Rajagopalan

Pariharas by Jyotishi A.M.Rajagopalan

Namaste,

Jyotishi Sri AMR practices in Chennai, India. He is a 87-yr old veteran Jyotishi who holds the chair position for a jyotish/spiritual magazine as well as gives free readings and guidance for needy people at Kumudam.com Jyotish section. I've read many of his suggestions for remedies and I've been greatly impressed by their practicality, which I thought I would share here:

i) He greatly advices on lighting a ghee lamp on the day signifying the afflicted planet at a nearby temple for 48-consequetive weeks, sometimes if the affliction is very severe, for as much as an year or 2 years.

ii) In one case of difficult to diagnose and treat illness, he adviced on reciting Dhanvantari Mantra over plain water 108 times every day (making it carry the vibrations of the mantra-japa) and consuming this for a period of 2 years.

iii) If there is no temple nearby or they don't allow lamps to be lit at the temple (like the ones in USA), he advices on lighting an extra lamp at home itself at the puja on the day signifying the afflicted planet. He calls this 'Vilakku poduthal' in Tamil.

iv) He advices on keeping a picture of 'Embaar' (Sri Govinda bhatta, the birth name for Sri Embaar, was the maternal cousin of Sri Ramanuja) on certain occassions on an elevated platform or table in the middle of the room, circumambulating around it and offering milk with added 'Kalkandu' as prasad/naivedyam and consuming it for 48 consequetive days. I've seen him advice similar parihara for various doshas including loss of sight to be done to several saints such as Srimad Ramanuja - an easy parihara.

v) For educational issues, he advices reciting slokas for Sri Hayagriva in the same way as stated in point 4 for 48-days and consuming his prasad.

vi) For all childless couples, he has by-default adviced on reciting Sri Santhana Gopalakrishna sloka which he personally delivers via post (the picture and the sloka) to the needy.

vii) For debts (and court cases), by default, he advices on reciting Runa Vimochana Stotra to Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar or there is an equal Shaivite stotra for the Shaivas, for a 'mandala' or more.

viii) For some cases such as lost child, etc, he advices on people taking a pilgrimage to the Navabrindavana of 9 great Madhwa saints in Karnataka followed by a suitable parihara.

Many people have written back to him praising him how the pariharas have improved their lives and remedied the symptoms - the speechless have started to speak, the dull student became bright, the childless got a child, the court case ended in success, and so forth..

Just thought of adding this note here, because the pariharas are so very simple to do, and the rewards are great...

Thank you.
    Last edited by Viraja; 14 February 2014 at 09:44 AM.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: Pariharas by Jyotishi A.M.Rajagopalan

Om Tat Sat,

Viraja Ji - Thanks for writing about Sri A.M.R. He has beendoing selfless service for almost 30 years. He used to write in Tamil Daily"Dina Mani" of Indian express Group before “Kumudam”.

With your permission I would like to add few more pointshere….

1. Lighting lamps in temples during 4:30 - 6:30 AM or 11:00to 1:00 during Noon or 4:30 - 6:30 PM is more powerful or effective it seems.

2. Effect of any planet causing evil effects irrespective ofthe lordship, house etc gets reduced to great extent if they are in Guru'shouses.

3. Rahu/Ketu can cause trouble to a native only once in lifeit seems. Especially if some ones first marriage is a failure due to Rahu/Kethuthen the second marriage will be fine for sure.

4. Best Parihara for getting children is to visit Kasi andstaying there for 3 days by worshipping Viswanatha after taking bath in Gangaby both husband and wife. On the first day they have to do a Sankalp Snan withthe help of a priest.

5. Fasting on Fridays by girls will help in getting verygood spouses. Even reciting Sundara Kandam / Kand of Ramayana helps in gettinggood match.

I've seen over the years that thousands of people aregetting benefited through his selfless service including me I'm pleased toshare my exp with him here.

A boy pretty closely known to me was diagnosed with ModerateAutism when he was around 3. I believe it was an inborn problem. Sri A.M.Rpredicted around 3 years back that the boy will show pretty good improvement whenhe is 9. It happened last year as he predicted. As far as I know autism is achallenging and unknown topic even for Doctors. I really wonder how he canpredict with such accuracy. I wish god will give him long life and health toserve millions of needy.

Thanks
    Krishna

Thanks to both of you for bringing to a broader readership all these pariharas. I am sure individuals here on this forums might have utilized some of these or even other ones, such as those in Lal Kitab etc.

Would be so wonderful if any who have tried themselves or know of someone who did follow these, would share their experiences and observations! Would be valuable sharing making this thread so much richer indeed.

Thanks in advance,

Rohiniranjan

@Krishna ji: What prompted me to write this post is to share how there are pariharas available which may involve a simple lighting of a lamp at a temple every week on a specific day for a certain duration! Like they would treat Cancer at its earliest stages very differently from advanced stages, so also, pariharas differ in intensity based on the amount of afflictions on a chart, which I understand are estimated from the manifestation of symptoms. I would, for example, find it extremely hard to recite a certain mantra 108 times * 5 or 10 times each day for an year... and so forth for a number of pariharas. What Shri AMR brings into awareness is that even in the Dhanvantari mantra parihara (stated in the OP), the mantra recitation can be performed by the nativity or even by paid purohits on his/her behalf and the results would be the same! So we are all really indebted to Shri AMR for bringing to light 'do-able' pariharas! Glad to know about your personal experience with the Jyotishi, I have not been fortunate so far in getting him to analyze my chart or those of my relatives/friends, although I would very much love to.

@RR ji: Shri AMR's pariharas are also from very ancient jyotish granthas, he actually named them in one of his posts long time ago, I simply forgot the name. Many hundreds of people write back each day to tell him how they benefitted from his pariharas, so that stands as the proof. Ofcourse, if we had personally benefitted from the parihara, we can write more about it, including the specific situation, so some other person in similar crisis can do it for themselves! Shri AMR's popularity in Jyotish cycles comes from the fact that so many numerous people benefitted from his simple, practical, and effective pariharas, besides accurate prediction.

hari o
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

pariharas
    It is always good writing to define our terms so the reader can appreciate the subject at hand.

parihāra - delivering or handing over; taking away , removing

Note the term
    parihārasū - bearing a calf only after a long time . Used here to suggest some parihāra-s take time to bear fruit.

iti śivaṁ
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    hari o
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

It is always good writing to define our terms so the reader can appreciate the subject at hand.

parihāra - delivering or handing over; taking away , removing

Note the term
    parihārasū - bearing a calf only after a long time . Used here to suggest some parihāra-s take time to bear fruit.

iti śivaṁ

Thank you for the correction and the clarification, Yajvan ji.

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Thank you for the correction and the clarification, Yajvan ji.
    Yes, I have that shortcoming too and acutely aware of
    Hence I decided long ago not to become a teacher!

It is good that Yajwan ji and similar guidances have blessed us with their enlightening presence. And I say that not just as a polite praise, but sincerly!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Dear friends ,
    It could have been very useful , had his address been given , since the pariharas given here are for some problems only . There could be many more problems which do not fall under the above said categary .
    saswathy

Om Tat Sat,

You need to write your questions to the following address.

Kumudam Jothidam, 3, North Tank Square Street, Triplicane, Chennai - 5.

Please note that it's a tamil magazine. Usually you will get a response in 3 to 5 weeks.

Good Luck!

Thanks
    Krishna

It is really sad that there are so many gems of ancient wisdom (Jyotish in particular) that exist in what has somewhat divisively categorized as South India (including the Kerala School or Paddhati) that has remained somewhat secluded in India and beyond the access of much of the rest of India. Of course that can be stated about other parts of India too.

If only all jyotishis could confer more transparently, than has been generally the case...

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Thread Information