Thread: seen devi durga in dream.

seen devi durga in dream.

I saw this dream twice.I saw devi durga in dream in where many people were offering pooja to devi.I was not.people were telling me why was not I doing pooja.then,I went to offer pooja to devi.she smiled.then,I woke up.I am not a Hindu.after those dream,I have been feeling great connection with Hinduism n have begun to like pooja.I saw a few videos of durga pooja.they have amused me.what does it symbolise when a person dreamt Hindu goddess?what should I do?

Re: seen devi durga in dream.

Namaste

Quote Originally Posted by pooja lover View Post
    what should I do?
    What should you do?
    Firstly try to learn something about the goddess Durga a.k.a. Uma and Her Lord.

Maha Narayana Upanishad says:

II-2: I take refuge in Her, the Goddess Durga, who is fiery in lustre and radiant with ardency, who is the Power belonging to the Supreme who manifests Himself manifoldly, who is the Power residing in actions and their fruits rendering them efficacious (or the Power that is supplicated to by the devotees for the fruition of their work). O Thou Goddess skilled in saving. Thou takest us across difficulties excellently well. Our salutations to Thee.

I-70: The Supreme represented as the ocean has overflown to the whole creation. He has created at first creatures according to the deserts of their various past deeds. He is the ruler of the universe and the munificent giver of gifts to the devotees. He dwells together with Uma (His power giving spiritual illumination) in the hearts of devotees which are holier than other parts of their body (the seat of the Divine) and therefore superior and elevated like a peak and affording protection. The Jiva who is his abode grows to be infinite. He is the Lord who delights the individual souls by guiding according to their deeds and conferring on them fruits of their actions.

Kaivalya Upanishad 7 says:

Meditating on the highest Lord, allied to Uma, powerful, three-eyed, blue-necked, and tranquil, the holy man reaches Him who is the source of all, the witness of all and is beyond darkness (i.e. Avidya).

regards

Namaste PL,
    Quote Originally Posted by pooja lover View Post
    I saw this dream twice.
    It could easily be the last time in this birth.
    I am not a Hindu.
    You were a Hindu, though, the dream seems to suggest.
    after those dream,I have been feeling great connection with Hinduism n have begun to like pooja.
    Talking about this is not going to add upon anything.
    what does it symbolise when a person dreamt Hindu goddess?
    It means She tells it is time to pick up from you left the last time. Take it or leave it, moreover, She is under no compulsion whatsoever to give Darshana again, irrespective of your path from here on.
    Also, She hates cowardice.
    what should I do?
    Try keep the dream alive.
    Things to remember:

1. Life = yajña
    2. Depth of Āstika knowledge is directly proportional
    to the richness of Sanskrit it is written in
    3. Āstika = Bhārata ("east") / Ārya ("west")
    4. Varṇa = tripartite division of Vedic polity
    5. r = c. x²
    where,
    r = realisation
    constant c = intelligence
    variable x = bhakti

Namaste Pooja Lover,

Seeing the Goddess Durga Symbolizes Victory after all she is the invincible..
    Before you had these dreams were you reading any literature regarding her or did you see a statue of her ?Jagatambe mata also confers Protection.Please note that Durga/Lakshmi is the presiding deity of venus please check your patra (astrology) if venus is in your house this could also be a sign.There could be many reasons why it is best to see a nearby pundit as soon as Possible.Please also note that Pooja is a form of yajna and devi is the proginator,the one who presides and protects, the performer,the benefactor,the rewarder or granter of boons,the act of the yajna itself and in turn the yajna/pooja it self.Devi Vhindyavasini is also a representation of the universe.Did you call out to the unerverse for help or aswers lately? It could also be the the universe is calling out to you.There could be a lot reasons why.Again you need to check with a nearby pundit...I do hope you find out why..

Ohm Aim Saraswataye Namah....

It is just a dream. You seen things in daily life and then it comes to your dreams.

Thread Information