I don't believe SadGuru is a real teacher. I think he is a fraud. People have to remember that all one really has to do, to fake being a true teacher...is memorize some philosophy, dress like a Guru...and take a few acting lessons on how to pretend to be holy.

Actions speak louder than words. If you look at the life of Mahatma Gandhi, there is an endless list of real world actions that he took that were incredible courageous, faithful, pure, honest and on. it is documented what a real saint he was.

he personally indicated that Swami Vivekananda was a real saint. And he also indicated that Paramahansa Yogananda was a real saint.

So, right there, you have 3 credible people.

Swami Vivekananda even joked about all the false teachers. He said, "in Bengal, the avatars grow like mushrooms."

No, saints don't grow like mushrooms...they are very rare. But frauds do grow like mushrooms and are everywhere.

Oh and Bhagwan Shree Rajnesh...now known as Osho...that is another fraud. That guy was literally accused of bio-terrorism in Oregon, USA.

Back in the 80's he had a center near here. I think he collected Rolls Royce cars and had guards who carried machine guns. Pure fraud.

Paramahansa Yogananda himself regarded Sri Ananda Moi Ma and Sri Ramana Maharishi as true saints. So there are two more. The writings of all the saints I mentioned are available, online....free.