Thread: Dreams of visiting temples and seeing dieties inside temple

1. Dreams of visiting temples and seeing dieties inside temple

Namaskaram.

Can anyone please suggest me about dreams i am having recently.

First to say i am spiritual. I OFTEN get dreams of spirituality like seeing brahmins, dieties in my dreams.(say from 3-4 years)

But from very recently say couple of months i have been seeing Dreams of me visiting temples,

1.Y'day night i saw a dream where in, i was inside a temple having food offered by a couple and also they were offering me some money (100rs notes i believe). and also i have seen HANUMAN Ji (very small IDOL with red mouth and blue dress...).This is all inside a temple.
    2. Few weeks ago also i saw dream myself in inside temple doing abhishekam to lord shiva.
    3. Dream of a snake with open face trying to fallow me (where i was scared).
    4. Dream of me being inside a temple, i saw a Big idol of Lord Shiva and after some minutes that idol face turned to lord Ganesha.
    5. Dream of one more temple where i was praying by touching the temple with my head and praying for Lord Narayana.
    6. Saw a lord venkateshwara face in an other dream.

I use to get dreams sometime but from recent i kept getting these dreams very very often.

I visited Baba Temple and Ganapathey temple say 1-2 weeks ago.

Does all these dreams say something?
    Or simply as i am praying i am getting these dreams because of sub concious mind?

So sorry if this sound something irrelevant to post this.
    I just need any suggestion.

Many Thanks for your time.

Swapna.

Re: Dreams of visiting temples and seeing dieties inside temple

Hello,

Good Day! I hope you're having a good day.

I have had some really spiritual dreams in the past, especially when I was very spiritual. These dreams, I think, were result of constant remembrance of God. If you constantly think about anything, that thing will manifest in the dream.

If you still believe that these dreams come for a reason, that there is divine will behind these dreams, then you should try to visit some qualified dream interpreter. And I don't see any qualified dream interpreters around anymore.

I would recommend that you try to close your mind to all the dreams, because deep sleep is the perfect state of sleeping. Through gradual practice you can overcome dreams and go into deep sleep state.

3. Re: Dreams of visiting temples and seeing dieties inside temple

Many Thanks for the reply and explanation.

Question Re: Dreams of visiting temples and seeing dieties inside temple

I am a worshipper of Adi Shakti, although I have respect for all. But, I am quite definite, when I say that, I do not think about any Male Lords, except Lord Shiva.

Second thing is that, I do not dream. This is the fourth dream, that I have remembered and the third one I remember the entire story.

The story is like this: I was going through some road, where I have never gone at past. I saw a pandal, where the decoration was just like the female goddess. I peeped in and found and saw an enormous idol of Lord Ganesha.

I was bewildered with few facts:

1) seeing and remembering a dream, which I bet, had no shadow of my thoughts.

2) seeing Lord ganesha in dreams, about whom I think nothing.

Can anybody justify my dream.. I need justification.
    সত্যের জয়
    রসকালি
    http://bhaktigyan.weebly.org

Re: Dreams of visiting temples and seeing dieties inside temple

Quote Originally Posted by RasaKali View Post
    I am a worshipper of Adi Shakti, although I have respect for all. But, I am quite definite, when I say that, I do not think about any Male Lords, except Lord Shiva.
    Namaste RasaKali,

I am not claiming to be an expert on Hinduism by any stretch (I'm a Westerner who has adopted the faith), but I have heard of an incarnation of Shri Ganesha that is female, named Vinayaki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinayaki

Maybe it was Vinayaki you were dreaming about? I thought this would be the most logical explanation, given the statement you made above.

6. Re: Dreams of visiting temples and seeing dieties inside temple

In our culture, it is said that dreams that appear early in the morning are omens giving a peek into the future.

I had a vivid dream once, early in the morning, about an accident while riding my two wheeler. It was so vivid and scary that I became very cautious while riding.
    About Two months later, the accident happened exactly as in the dream.
    Luckily, there were no serious injuries.

Thread Information