Thread: Infraction?

Infraction?

Namaste.

I see a new thing next to the reputation icon called "infraction." It has peaked my curiousity - may I know what infraction is?

OM Shanti,
    A.

Talking Re: Infraction?

Hello A,

Please go ahead and click the icon you see in my post ~ i'll let you know if something worthwhile happens

I am more curious because I don't see anything new beside the reputation icon ~ it's the old report post icon.
    What is Here, is Elsewhere. What is not Here, is Nowhere.

Re: Infraction?

Quote Originally Posted by sm78 View Post
    Hello A,

Please go ahead and click the icon you see in my post ~ i'll let you know if something worthwhile happens

I am more curious because I don't see anything new beside the reputation icon ~ it's the old report post icon.
    Hey S,

I just clicked on it ... turns out it is for reporting if a member has violated some rules.

When I click on it, it gives me the following list:

Title Points Expires Warning
    Spammed Advertisements 1 10 Day(s)
    Insulted Other Member(s) 1 10 Day(s)
    Signature Rule Violation 1 10 Day(s)
    Inappropriate Language 1 10 Day(s)
    Breaking Forum Rules 1 10 Day(s)

And you can also PM the admin about it.

Anyway, I decided not to give you any infraction since you haven't done anything wrong, and I still like you here

A.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnideva View Post
    Hey S,

I just clicked on it ... turns out it is for reporting if a member has violated some rules.

When I click on it, it gives me the following list:

Title Points Expires Warning
    Spammed Advertisements 1 10 Day(s)
    Insulted Other Member(s) 1 10 Day(s)
    Signature Rule Violation 1 10 Day(s)
    Inappropriate Language 1 10 Day(s)
    Breaking Forum Rules 1 10 Day(s)

And you can also PM the admin about it.

Anyway, I decided not to give you any infraction since you haven't done anything wrong, and I still like you here

A.

Hehe.SM wanted you to click the reputation button by mistake. But does one make such a mistake ever?

And you Agnideva might have had a promotion to admin or some good position so you have the power to infract.
    That which is without letters (parts) is the Fourth, beyond apprehension through ordinary means, the cessation of the phenomenal world, the auspicious and the non-dual. Thus Om is certainly the Self. He who knows thus enters the Self by the Self.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnideva View Post
    Namaste.

I see a new thing next to the reputation icon called "infraction." It has peaked my curiousity - may I know what infraction is?

OM Shanti,
    A.
    namaste,
    This is because yourself, yajvan and MG have mod rights to that one particular forum where you plan to post the definitions.

However, you should not be able to issues infractions to anyone outside of that forum. I will check.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
    satay

Namaskar Satay,

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    This is because yourself, yajvan and MG have mod rights to that one particular forum where you plan to post the definitions.
    Yes I figured it out after I posted the question. As is often the case these days, I check HDF messages before I check my email in the morning . Thanks.

A.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalGypsi View Post
    Looks like I will be on target for April 16th as I mentioned here. I have children, a full time job, plus I walk, do yoga & meditate most nights after my kids go to bed, and I have been preparing presentations for a conference I am attending! So, sorry it is taking me a little longer than expected. I thought that April 16 would still be a sufficient due date, since no one protested this date after I posted it here.
    Not to worry MG ... there is no rush on any of this. Take your time, and thanks for volunteering to help. I have myself been busy with life, and of course searching for information for the "Mark of Lord" thread .

Regards,
    A.

Re: Lexicon

namaskar,
    I will rearrange the enteries in the Lexicon Forum as soon as most enteries and editions are done.

Thanks to Yajvan, Mystical Gypsi and Agni Deva for all their hardwork on this.
    satay

Thread Information