Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kindly pray for my well being....

Re: Kindly pray for my well being....

" While being abducted, Sita flapped her limbs like a caged bird, shrieked and shouted but there was none to come to her rescue. On the way she left a trail by dropping her ornaments."

So in a strange way is your situation. But you see, in this confusing, shrieking suffering, you drop the very thing that will be used to let Rama find you even more directly. Such can be the nature of life.

"While looking for Sita the trail of ornaments led the two brothers to Jatayu who told them all about the abduction of Sita by Ravana and then he breathed his last on Rama’s lap."

Rama is closer now.

Hare Krishna!

Dear Anirudh,

I know of no better prayer than chanting His name alone. We are doing it. You also please continue doing so with unshakeable faith. He is Maryyada Purushottam Lord Sri Ram, surrender and take refuge on His lotus feet. His good wishes alone will prevail.

Lots of love and best wishes,

Dilip.

Dear All,

Situation is worsening with the passing day. I don't intend to hurt anyone. I haven't understood prayer or feel the need to pray anymore.

I came here only to request Satay to close this thread. If God exist and knows his job who am I to teach his job.
    Let him/her/it do whatever deemed fit. No complaints, no expectations. Unborn tomorrow so don't wish to make appointment(s) with the future.

My quest to fight the odds and explore life shall continue as long as I am able experience the present.
    Anirudh...

Namaste friend,

I too have been away for some time and have only just seen this thread. My heart aches for you and your pain, whatever it may be. I understand the exhaustion of the fight and the desire to let it go, having been there. Perhaps there is no more fight left but please don't lose your faith, now especially. Remember that even the things that seem to be the worst are really only Love, even the hardest tests are in and of His truest Love, though it may be difficult for us to see and understand at times. Let yourself feel that Love.

I will still pray for your best benefit, wherever your journey leads next, here or the next life.

Love and Light to you.
    ~~~~~
    What has Learning profited a man, if it has not led him to worship the good feet of Him who is pure knowledge itself?
    They alone dispel the mind's distress, who take refuge at the feet of the incomparable one.
    ~~Tirukural 2, 7

Anbe Sivamayam, Satyame Parasivam

Thread Information