Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kindly pray for my well being....

Re: Kindly pray for my well being....

Dear Anirudh, You have left a big wound in the hearts of all. At least share with us as what exactly is your pain and problem . Sometimes a problem which seems to be of Himalayan proportion to the person concerned , may be very small . Who knows you could get some solution from some quater . Best wishes .

Namaste Anirudh,

I have personally prayed for your well being after meditation. However, I feel inspired to tell you this :

Who is Lord Rama that you are seeking ? Is He a human bodied entity with bow and arrows in his hand ? We are sometimes too much attached to some form of God and thus we violate his omnipresence ! Rama is in every particle of this creation ... or He alone exists because "Sarvakhalam idam Brahman". So, believe me, God wants to help you but please do not insist that it should be in a form that you fanticise to be God. God can come to you in the form of any person, a thought in your mind, an advice from a friend or any person etc. etc. Please don't ignore and be on look out. He may be desperately trying to help you but you may not be ready to receive it due to your fixated idea about God. I will tell you a story here :

A man was so engrossed in chanting God's name that once he fell down a bridge over a river and was set to drown as he was not very good at swimming. He struggled for some time praying to God that God must save him. He felt that it was because his chanting that he fell into the river and therefore God must himself come and help him out. He kept chanting and praying ... and then he saw a boat by the side. The boatman offered to help but the drowning man said that God himself would help him and so he didn't need his help. Slowly the man was losing breath and was in deeper waters. Then he saw a motor-boat coming that way and the motor-boatman offered to help him but the drowning man didn't listen and said that God would help him. By this time, he was tired and was hardly able to keep his head up and he saw a small ship going by. The ship too offered him help but he refused again saying that God would help him. ... and then he drowned and died. After his death he was in front of God as he died chanting God's name. God was smiling but the fellow was angry. God asked, "Why are so angry my child ?". He said, "You are a liar. You always said that you would help your devotee whenever he/she calls you. I was drowning and calling you for help but you failed me ... you didn't bother to come to help me. That is not expected from you. How can you do this ?? " God said, "Oh, that ! Let's see what exactly happened." Saying this God moved his finger and the scene of his drowning was created again. Everything was same as he had experienced at the time of drowning but instead of boatman/motor-boatman/ship-captain who offered him help was none but God in his chosen form. After showing him the scene God said, "Please don't blame me. I came in three forms to help you but you didn't accept my help. Why could I do ?". God doesn't want to embarrass MAyA by openly showing Himself. So, he comes in disguised forms in this world.

Please make sure that you don't fail to recognise Him. Rama, the Lord must be anxiously trying to help you and here you may be refusing to accept his help due to ignorance cast by MAyA. "Tulsi is sansaar mein sabe miliye dhaaye, na jaane kis bhesh mein NArAyaNa mil jaayen" --- Tulsidasji advises that one must go and meet every person in this world running towards that person ... who knows in what form Lord NArAyaNa would come.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Namaste Saswathy ji and Devotee ji,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I consider every word that has been written as a reply to my request in this thread is a form of his grace.

With all humility let me tell you that I see Shree Raama Chandra Prabhu all the while around me. HE always has a habit of toying me. I am not an arrogant / ignorant person to ignore HIS grace.

Last few weeks of my life has taught me many things, that in itself, is a valuable lesson. HE is making me mentally and spiritually stronger by testing and toying me. I get disheartened as the duration of the test seems to be never ending.

True to Satay's word I will succeed and survive this test like I did in the past. Thanks again for your kind words. I will send a PM.
    Anirudh...

Namaste,

I think differently. Is Shri RAmachandra Prabhu trying to test your faith? Whether you reach out to others for help or just depend upon him AND be open for a change.

Pray to Sri Ramachandra prabhu to guide you and give you what is best for you. Have faith, accept things as it is, as a grace of Lord, as a result of your past (past lives karma), experience peace by feeling that your prarabhdha is finishing. Do all your work and when you sleep in night, think that whatever you could do in best of your capacity is already done by you. Now no more wishes, just let go. Feel that you as a small child are sleeping near Shri Rama and Hanuman ji is always there with you. give all the tension and surrender everything to him.

Whether you live or do not live, be neutral, accept things as they are and you will immediately feel relaxed.

Jai Shri Rama
    Only God Is Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion - Ramakrishna
    Total Surrender of Ego to SELF is Real Bhakti - Ramana Maharshi

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

namah SivAya vishnurUpAya viShNave SivarUpiNe, MBh, vanaparva, 3.39.76

Sanskrit Dict | MW Dict | Gita Super Site | Hindu Dharma

Namaste
    What exactly is bothering you? Spiritual or Material worry? Eitherway stay still with faith and Shri Rama will help you out provided you approach Him not out of emotion but out of understanding. Meanwhile i will definitely pray for you and hope you get over both your worries.
    May Ganesha bless you with the greatest will and wisdom.
    Sarvam Gananayakaarpanamastu

Dear Anirudh

I had not seen this thread. I just came back to HDF after a while. Is your back troubling you again?

Just think how much worse life would have been without Shri RAm by your side. Because He is always always with you, it is so so much better, and it could have been sooo much worse.

OR

It could have been a smooth material journey, but then Shri RAm would not be by your side. Tab Prabhu paas na hote. tab rAm nAm na hota, tab sirf jagat hota,

He does not do these things to us, whatever the problems are. It is what we face as part of the janma-mRtyU (birth-death) cycle and our past. He knew things will be tough or critical and that is precisely why He is by your side every moment today. I know this because Shri RAm is with you just as Shri KRshNa is with ... well ... someone. If I said "with me" that would make it a) Him
    b) me
    which is not the case anymore.

Trust me -- if Prabhu RAm is with you every moment, you do not need anyone else's prayers. He is with you just becs He knows there will be tough times, and not becs He is testing you. It is the other way around.. He is alleviating your pain, be it physical, mental, emotional, or all

I think Amrut put it well.

May you continue to be blessed and may you get the relief you seek.
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Namaste,

Anirudh, I am late in coming with my encouragement but I pray sincerely for your well-being and that your unwavering love and faith in Sri Rama sees you through these tough times, whatever they may be. Stay strong!

Om namah Shivaya
    "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
    Watch your words, they become actions.
    Watch your actions, they become habits.
    Watch your habits, they become your character.
    Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."

ॐ गं गणपतये नमः
    Om Gam Ganapataye namah

लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु ।
    Lokaah SamastaaH Sukhino Bhavantu

Namaste Anirudh ji,

I just saw this message this afternoon. I am unable to understand what is bothering you, but I just would like to tell you not to lose faith in your ishta-deivam. Trials and tribulations are all meant just to polish our inner self and make it shine like a diamond. I am sure with all your bhakti you will emerge victorious! Just don't lose your faith in god and keep chanting his name...

Wishing you well,

Viraja
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Dear Anirudh,

namaste,

What ever the problem is whether its related to physical or mental well being kindly seek medical help to determine causative factor.

I am not saying the prayers alone will not work but one needs to be practical in life and take the needed precautions and steps to maintain general well being.

So whatever it is..see a doctor.

From your words it seems to me that its more of a depression..if you are feeling depressed ..please get help immediately.

Dear friend ,
    In the nature everything has a rule of law and justice . Everything takes place according to that rule . But intense trust , faith , and love , sometimes makes impossible feats .I wish
    and pray that would happen , if not for your sake , for the sake of
    all of us who believe in that utmost compassion of paramathma , in what ever name and form we worship him.

Thread Information