Thread: Weird Dream Involving Lord Vishnu and Reincarnation...

Weird Dream Involving Lord Vishnu and Reincarnation...

Namaste HDF,

I know dream interpretation threads are pretty cliche these days, but I just awoke from a dream that I remember very vividly. I figured I would share it here while I still can remember it, partly so I have a record of it.

In this dream, I apparently had an opportunity to meet Lord Vishnu! Upon meeting him, he seemed to send me off to one of his female consorts, who then told me that in my next life I was going to be a tiger, and that beforehand I was to undergo some testing. The testing seemed to be consisting of me being a house cat (or maybe a tiger cub?) and testing what decisions I would make. I remember making some decisions regarding what I would do in certain situations...and then I abruptly woke up.

When I woke up, I knew I had to record what happened. It seemed important to me to write it down, at any rate.

Anyone have any idea what to take away from this dream? Again, I know asking for interpretation is cliche here, but this is partially to write this down anyway.

Re: Weird Dream Involving Lord Vishnu and Reincarnation...

Dear Web Impulse,
    Its a dream -- some haphazard projection of mind !

Nothing to "Interpret" about it!

The whole "interpretation of dreams" thing ... Sigmund Freud ... is not scientifically accepted. Its based on some assumptions which have been rejected later.

And all these ideas can make us spend energy on things that are not important. Instead if you inquire into yourself and find out your true nature, you will live in Bliss whether you are a man or a tiger !!

so my advice ... ignore it, don't give it any attention!

Love!
    Silence
    Come up, O Lions, and shake off the delusion that you are a sheep

Re: Weird Dream Involving Lord Vishnu and Reincarnation...

Quote Originally Posted by Webimpulse View Post
    I apparently had an opportunity to meet Lord Vishnu! Upon meeting him, he seemed to send me off to one of his female consorts, ..
    Lord Vishnu has only one consort, and that is Mata Laxmi. I think the test was not complete and you might get a dream again.
    "Paropakaram punyaya, papaya parapeedanam."
    (Helping others is merit, causing pain is sin)

Thread Information