Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Vishnu or Krishna?

Re: Vishnu or Krishna?

Quote Originally Posted by hinduism♥krishna View Post
    Okay, I quit here. I forgot that this is Hare Krishna forum. Yes, Vishnu is Avatara of Krishna. Now this doesn't give any error in Hare Krishna forum.

Thanks to those who've read my comments.
    Is this a new theory??like the aryan invasion theory.

Pranams

The difference between lord krsna and lord vishnu is acintya, they are one and the same. They are only separated by lila. They are one and the same, so there is no division, this is not part of the dualism, it is a total misinterpretation of Sri Gaudiya siddhanta.

To say that the gaudiaya siddhanta has more weight than veda vyasa, veda and Upanishads is pure interpretation.

Vishnu tattva is not seprated, the example is given of the head of state, when he goes to work he is different in his actions and duty from when he acts as as husband or father at home, but he is still the same person.

Sri Adi shankara, Absolute truth is brahman and is no dual

Lord Buddha, Brahman is not the highest reality and denied veda, but was incarnation of Vishnu.

Sri Caitanya, Brahman has variety but is non dual.

Different teachers have different conclusions

Veda can incorporate all these views by context of tradition.

Neophytes cannot understand, not by logic, not by debate and certainly not by racist hate mails, or purporting the teachings of the veda to conclude that non duality is the realization of expanding the false ego to the point of absolute oneness of all things.

This is not pure advaita, not only is it not true advaita its pure ego exaggerated to the point of atheism.

I think there is one word that hindu and ganesh need to learn before studying any spiritual tradition, epistemology, it will be very helpful for you

This is not pure advaita, not only is it not true advaita its pure ego exaggerated to the point of atheism.
    Now Gaudiyas will decide what is pure advaita and what is not. You are constantly saying that you know advaita . I accept but here's one problem for me. Can you tell me what is Mula Prakruti and Mahattatva and what's the realation of Kriya-shakti and Dnyana-shakti to Mahattatva and what is jiva and how it is Brahman though it seems to be deluded ? Explain me. I'm not getting that
    Last edited by hinduism♥krishna; 06 July 2014 at 03:08 AM.

Pranams

As Adi Shankara concluded Bhaja Govindam

Its is foolish to get caught up in grammtical understanding of shastra. The final words of many acharyas in different traditions is Bhakti, gita 18.66.

If you interpret Bhakti as a dualistic function of jiva then we disagree, but I wont be losing any sleep if your view is different from sri chaitanya, its your free will.

an you tell me what is Mula Prakruti and Mahattatva and how Jiva is Brahman though it seems to be deluded
    This topic in gaudiya vaishnavism is spoken in the philosophical discussion and teaching of Tatastha and jiva tattva. I will leave it up to you interpret that as you see fit, but please take into consideration the demographics of consciousness. As I say to study shastra one needs a certain amount of epistemology.

For to me approach the vedas and consider it a map of an ultimate singular entity and all shastra and vedic knowledge are in fact a demographic of one consciousness without diversity is absurd. But I am sure that can be explained away easily by some members here because I am not Indian, so its impossible for us to understand Veda.

Advaita among some has become lopsided in the conclusion, thats my estimation, but I do consider advaita in it's pure teaching and reality an absolute truth. And in many ways I think the Chinese Taoist have a much purer teaching about it.

I am not saying that advaita has no truth, I am saying that Advaita is now a polluted teaching, purely because you think your the adi, and the philosophy that is attached to false understanding of advaita teaching on maya is a total absurdity in the context of ultimate realization of your own false conclusions.

If you interpret Bhakti as a dualistic function of jiva then we disagree
    I myself am Bhakta of Krishna. Do you mean what is the meaning of Bhakti in Sanksrit ? Bhakti is antonym of Vibhakti . Vibhakti means separatness and so Bhakti means oneness. There's always oneness between devotee's self and Bhagavan. The peak of devotion is the the state where devotee doesn't remain as devotee and bhagavan doesn't remains as bhagavan. That state is Brahman where there is not a second. Brahman alone is there in its completeness.

Dualistic worship is condemned in Shruti and Smruti.

"That is my Atma. In this way one should worship God" ( B. U. 2.5.19)

" Those who worship God thinking I'm another, he's another, doesn't know. He's like an animal " ( B.U. 1.4.10 )

" All insults those who see the self different from everything " (B.U. 2.4.6)

" Samata (Oneness) alone is the true worship of Vishnu" ( Vishnu Purana 1.17.90)

" This world is the manifestation of SarvaBhuta Vishnu. So Dnyani should see this world or Vishnu indifferent from the self" ( Vishnu Purana 1.17.84 )

These verses speak more than words...

Last edited by hinduism♥krishna; 06 July 2014 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by markandeya 108 dasa View Post
    Pranams

Its is foolish to get caught up in grammtical understanding of shastra. The final words of many acharyas in different traditions is Bhakti, gita 18.66.

If you interpret Bhakti as a dualistic function of jiva then we disagree, but I wont be losing any sleep if your view is different from sri chaitanya, its your free will.
    Namaste markandeya

Adi shankaras bhaja govindam was actually for the fanatic vaishnavas trying to prove the supremacy of a singular deity, quoting from unauthentic scriptures to prove their point.So he told them "Oh foolish minded men why dont you just worship and chant govinda instead of fighting with others for atleast by chanting govinda you might get some intelligence"

Second BG18.66 is in no way related to saguna bhakti. By surrender Krishna alluded to the Brahman who is situated as the paramatma in the hrit chakra. As revealed by Him in 18.61 and 18.62

Third no one is stating that bhakti is dual but then bhakti has stages and the definition of real bhakti is revealed by Sri krishna Himself in uddhava gita where He says the real bhakta sees Him in all the beings and He also states that worshipping Him in a form is the lowest of all forms of bhakti
    Jnana is also bhakti just incase you are ill informed
    Last edited by ganeshamylord; 06 July 2014 at 04:11 AM.

Pranams

Your right, you defeated me

Now please talk to someone else, all this direction of animal, racist foreigner who cannot understand veda and hate directed towards me is not my cup of tea. I think thats what teenagers do on facebook.

Have a good day

Ys

Md

Its is foolish to get caught up in grammtical understanding of shastra. The final words of many acharyas in different traditions is Bhakti,
    Namaste..

Who are against Bhakti? As I see, Adi Shankara's vaishnawism is the oldest and pure traditional vaishnawism, much older than Madhavacharya's vaishnawism. It is free from any adulteration. Adi Shankara has said in his Vishnu Sahastranama Bhashya that one should worship vishnu thinking him as the self. This is the authentic vaishnawism prescribed in shastras and which was taught by Adi Shankara by composing bhaja govindam and other stotra on Vishnu.

He composed Bhaja Govindam to shower mercy on advaita-vaishnawas not for those who see vishnu different from the self. Instead of judging what is Advaita-bhakti on your own, you should read Bhagavata Purana specially Uddhava Gita, last discourse of Shri Krishna, with devotion.

Hari Rama Narayana
    Last edited by hinduism♥krishna; 06 July 2014 at 04:10 AM.

Your more interesting in trying to inflame the topic of discussing different aspects of veda, and propaganda.

I have seen many people do the same thing over the years, there does come a time when they mature.

Hopefully that day will come to you soon.

A simple humble request to both hindu krishna and Ganesh

Please do not partake in any conversation with me, I am to old and tired of vicious debates, racists hate mails and argumentation based on bias rather than gentlemanly discussion of philosophy. Maybe you had some problems with another philosophy, I can sympathize, I do not represent anyone tradition, in fact organised structural beliefs systems do not inspire me, no matter what shape or form they come in, historical, categorical and fundamentalism have no interest in my approach to working things out.

In fact I would say the wisest person in the age of Kali is Lord Buddha, he calmly puts aside your futile approach to knowledge.

I would recommend the reading and understanding of the kalama sutta, it will be very good for your spiritual psychology.

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipit....065.than.html

Now please take your hated, racism and fundamentalism somewhere else please.

Quote Originally Posted by markandeya 108 dasa View Post
    Your more interesting in trying to inflame the topic of discussing different aspects of veda, and propaganda.

I have seen many people do the same thing over the years, there does come a time when they mature.

Hopefully that day will come to you soon.

A simple humble request to both hindu krishna and Ganesh

Please do not partake in any conversation with me, I am to old and tired of vicious debates, racists hate mails and argumentation based on bias rather than gentlemanly discussion of philosophy. Maybe you had some problems with another philosophy, I can sympathize, I do not represent anyone tradition, in fact organised structural beliefs systems do not inspire me, no matter what shape or form they come in, historical, categorical and fundamentalism have no interest in my approach to working things out.

In fact I would say the wisest person in the age of Kali is Lord Buddha, he calmly puts aside your futile approach to knowledge.

I would recommend the reading and understanding of the kalama sutta, it will be very good for your spiritual psychology.

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipit....065.than.html

Now please take your hated, racism and fundamentalism somewhere else please.

Namaste markandeyaji

I never knew you were an older gentleman as you didnt display your age. My intention was never racist but just to support the truth. And truth alone wins in the end and truth is the highest form of the Lord. Pardon me if i sounded offensive and i would have touched your feet if i was with you right now

Thread Information