Thread: Vaikuntha is not eternal [Explained]

Threaded View

Re: Vaikuntha is not eternal [Explained]

Quote Originally Posted by ameyAtmA View Post
    Not physically, but he is a bhAgvat, not BhagvAn, that's my point.
    PranAm Atma who's Ameya

Narada and Vishnu are one. Because after realisation jivabhava gets vanished, devotee becomes Brahman. Moreover in Bhagavata Purana, Narada is mentioned as third incarnation of Vishnu. So in any way there's no any difference. Narada is Vishnu. Vishnu is Narada.

There seems an interpolation in Bhagavata Purana. Actually Narada was cursed by Prajapati Daksha like this “Therefore you too in future will be roaming about without permanent abode….moreover, you will have rebirth as my son. ” Whereas Bhagavata Purana says that after acquiring body by the command of god he roams in three worlds by singing names of Bhagavan. " So this seems a clear interpolation done by some dvaitians

Narada merged in Brahman is accepted and this itself proves that residents of vaikuntha merges in Brahman. If Narada like highest bhagavata could merge, then why not residents of Vaikuntha? Now does someone who's merged can appear again at the time of creation? But Vedanata and smruti too never supports this. Who's merged in Brahman can never return because merging happens only when there's no any desire and if there's no desire there there would not be a birth at the time of creation in any condition.

True. However, the bhAgvats like DevaRshi (NArad) do have one pure desire - to serve the Will of BhagvAn. Somebody has to be NArad Otherwise Shri Hari will miss him.
    Narada himself is parabrahman. For vaishnawas like us, Bhagavan, Bhakti and devotee are Bhagavan himself. No any difference between them.

In Bhagavata Purana, Narada himself mentions himself as parabrahman and says that this maya is imagined on him. Look at this verse.

Narada says :
    तस्मिन तदा लब्धरुचि: महामते प्रियश्रवसि अस्खलित मतिर्मम
    ययाह्मेतत सत्सत्स्वमयया पश्ये मयि ब्रह्मणि कल्पितं परे ( BP 1.5.27)

तदा - at that time , तस्मिन- that , प्रियश्रवसि- in krishna katha , लब्धरुचि: - liking of that acts , मतिर्मम- my mind , अस्खलित - nondual ,without hindrance , अहं- I यया - because of - एतत - this सदसत - sat and asat स्वमयया - by my maya परे ब्रह्मणि - in parabramhan मयि- in me , कल्पितं- as imagined पश्ये - saw

" At that time my non-dual mind got interested in bhagavan kathas because of that I saw that sat - asat ( maya ) is imagined in me who is parabramhan , by my own maya .

This verse is one of the proofs, proving Narada is one with Brahman and as he's one with Brahman, Birth at the time of creation is just impossible.

What will happen to/of DevaRshi after the mahA-pralay? It all depends on the will, sankalpa, of BhagavAn. Not of DevaRshi. Which means DevaRshi is just a puppet, and Bramhan-ParamAtmA-BhagavAn is the only driver of the show.
    Bhagavan does a will, is just figurative. Appearance is never reality. He's complete in himself. He's paramatma and paramatma has no any distinction or desire. That's why his enemies too attained him. Brahman acquires a form through his maya and he does everything by his own maya. Whatever done by maya is never real though Vishnu's sports are divine. At the time of creation Pramatma itself appears in dual form of Ishwara and Jiva. So who protects and whatever is protected is he alone.
    Last edited by hinduism♥krishna; 10 July 2014 at 11:00 AM.
    Hari On!

Thread Information