||

Tilak-mark on the forehead (lalATa) made of musk (kastUrI) & saffron
Kaustubha gem on His chest
A beautiful pearl pierced as the nose ornament
Flute in the palms, bangles on wrists,
Hari-chandan (fragrant yellow sandalwood paste) all over The Beautiful One
A flower garland around the neck
[perpetually] surrounded by the cowherd maidens and ladies
May that gem (chUDAmaNI) of GopAl KRshNa always be glorified as the epitome of success.

yatraiva ganga Yamuna tirveNi
Godavari sindhu saraswatI cha
sarvAni tIrthAni vasanti tatre,
yatrAchutodAra kathA prasangah:
||

Wherever the story of Achyuta (unmovable infallible Lord KRshNa) is being told, all the sacred rivers Ganga Yamunaa Godavari Sindhu Saraswati, and all tIrthas (holy auspicious places of pilgrimage) reside

--------------

Namaste,

What do you have to say about these bhAgvat verses below (SB 11.25.24 to 27) spoken by BhagvAn Shri KrshNa ? He is very explicit in saying 'manniketanam' --- living in the forest is in goodness (sAttvic)) but living in My Temple, or My place of dwelling - manniketanam - is transcendental .

This can be take as => My dwelling place is the heart of devotees - so one who lives there / the 'act' of living there is transcendental - nirguN.

The stage of Contemplating on Brahman is sAttvic (in goodness) indeed, but being in My seva bhakti (devotion with an attitude of service) is transcendental - becs one in this mode is free of desires. Seva for the sake of seva, and nothing else.

SB 11.25.24
kaivalyaṁ sāttvikaṁ jñānaṁ
 rajo vaikalpikaṁ ca yat
prākṛtaṁ tāmasaṁ jñānaṁ
 man-niṣṭhaṁ nirguṇaṁ smṛtam

Absolute knowledge is in the mode of goodness, knowledge based on duality is in the mode of passion, and materialistic knowledge is in the mode of ignorance. Knowledge based upon Me, however, is understood to be transcendental.

----
SB 11.25.25
vanaṁ tu sāttviko vāso
 grāmo rājasa ucyate
tāmasaṁ dyūta-sadanaṁ
 man-niketaṁ tu nirguṇam

Residence in the forest is in the mode of goodness, residence in a town is in the mode of passion, residence in a gambling house displays the quality of ignorance, and residence in a place where I reside is transcendental.

SB 11.25.26
sāttvikaḥ kārako ’saṅgī
 rāgāndho rājasaḥ smṛtaḥ
tāmasaḥ smṛti-vibhraṣṭo
 nirguṇo mad-apāśrayaḥ

A worker free of attachment is in the mode of goodness, a worker blinded by personal desire is in the mode of passion, and a worker who has completely forgotten how to tell right from wrong is in the mode of ignorance. But a worker who has taken shelter of Me is understood to be transcendental to the modes of nature.

sāttviky ādhyātmikī śraddhā
 karma-śraddhā tu rājasī
tāmasy adharme yā śraddhā
 mat-sevāyāṁ tu nirguṇā

Faith directed toward spiritual life is in the mode of goodness, faith rooted in fruitive work is in the mode of passion, faith residing in irreligious activities is in the mode of ignorance, but faith in My devotional service is purely transcendental.

VAsudev, ParaBrahman ParamAtmA, is hitting the nail here.

|| Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||