Hari Om Tat Sat

Namaste, I give my humble and respectful obeisances to all who may read this post.

Lately I have been meditating more and more, setting aside a greater portion of my day to practicing the art of mantra, as well as silent meditation and personal kirtan with my mrdanga drum. The results have been astounding. Truly I am attaining freedom even in this life.

What I have noticed is that the mindset I have during meditation is starting to carry over into my day-to-day activities. My work, my interactions with other individuals, my eating habits, even the most mundane things like travelling in a car from one place to another...it is all being used to glorify the Most High. And so now everything is being made sacred because everything is being used to serve the Supreme. What a wonderful journey it has been and I feel like I have only just begun!

At this point, there is no turning back. I cannot go back to serving myself even if I wanted to (not that I would want to)...I have simply learned too much. I am not claiming to be anything special, I'm just a man trying to learn more about myself and the nature of reality. However, what I am claiming is that bhakti works. In my opinion, it is one of the highest and most potent forms of yoga, and yet it is so simple.

Has anyone else noticed the subtle, yet powerful wonders of bhakti? I would love to hear of others' experiences.

Do anyone of you disagree that this is the highest form of yoga? If so, I would like to know what you have found to be better.

Again, I am just a humble and curious man looking to connect with the community of Sanatana Dharma as much as possible. I would love to hear about everyone else's experiences!

Om Namah Shivaya,

Light Of Om