Thread: Dream about Lord Balaji

Talking Dream about Lord Balaji

Namaste,

I had a dream the other night about Lord Venkateshwara. I have had a few dreams with the Lord in it but i wanted to ask the opinion on this particular dream.

In my dream i was standing outside the shrine where the Lord was and i asked the priest to give me the lotus flower that was placed in the Lord's chest. The priest took it but never returned.

Even though i never got the lotus flower i was still happy in my dream ( and once i woke up ) .

I am just worried because last November ( i think ), i had this strong vision of the Lord surprisingly when i was at the gym and a few days later i went through a lot of problems regarding work and etc. However, a few years earlier i had the same visions in my head but nothing bad happened. Instead i went to Tirupathi. ( I frequent tirupathi alot as i feel that Lord Balaji is my Ishta Deva and i belong there )

So basically my question is, is there a sign when Lord Balaji appears in my dreams or visions? Is there anything i can do to please my Lord further?

Any comment would be greatly appreciated.

Hari Om,

Dhanya

Re: Dream about Lord Balaji

Namaste,

There is a separate science known as 'Swapna Shastra' and this question about dreams of yours belongs to experts in this field.

However, I think that seeing bhagwan Sri Venkatachalapathi means you should check up on the placement of Saturn in your horoscope, as Sri Balaji is an embodiment of Saturn.

Also trained astrologers will analyze the 9th house and the time of the dream itself for predicting results.

If you think the last time you dreamt of Sri Balaji then you encountered some stress related to your job, you might want to appease Saturn.

This is just a humble guess.

Thanks.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Namaste,

Sri Balaji is an embodiment of Saturn.
    Namaste Viraja Ji,

Could you elaborate more on why Sri Srinivasa is considered so?
    He dances in the golden hall of Chidambaram, Let us worship His rosy anklet girt Feet.

Namaste

This is because Purattasi Thiruvonam is the avatara nakshatra of Sri Srinivasa and this nakshatra is located in Makara rasi, which is ruled by Saturn. This is why Purattasi Saturdays are auspicious for Sri Srinivasa. For more info on why the month of Purattasi and Sri Srinivasa are linked to Saturn, please see trsiyengar.com/id274.shtml.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Thank you so much for your reply. It means alot to me.

Regards,

Dhanya

Namaste Dhanya

Seeing Balaji in a dream is so auspicious, it cannot be anything but auspicious to see Him. Just see how merciful and gracious He is. Why connect mundane life events to His all-auspicious darshan (vision)? Even if one thinks it is connected, then these events that you view as negative are in the material realm. They are materially negative, not spiritually. The Lord's disguised mercy is to gently loosen your detachment to this world! So that your expectations desires and wants of this world will slowly diminish and you will take steps towards Him.

Something -ve about job position etc. is meant to
    >>Take away your AsaktI (hankering, attachment) to worldly possessions -- honour, prestige, money, position, etc. and the ego that is the basis of it.
    >>Make you tough and a karma-yogi --- "KarmaNye vAdhikAraste mA phalesu kadAchana... " Bhagvad GitA.
    Meaning: The Lord is saying : You only have the right to perform your duty or actions (karma), but you are not entitled to make claims on the fruits -- via expectations or otherwise. That is not in your hands.

Slowly you realize you are not the doer, but Balaji has been supplying you with all the energy, intellect, smarts, wisdom, art, beauty, charm that you think is yours in this world Just as Arjun was under the impression he acquired the Shiv dhanush by his own merit and has many skills -- only to find that after Shri KRshNa wound up His avatAr kArya (role of descension in this world), Arjun's special skills and powers had disappeared. That is when he realized Who was supplying them

om namo bhagavate vAsudevAya
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Namaste ,

Thank you for your reply.

I do acknowledge that Balaji is supplying me with what i need ( not what i want).

The one thing i have to mention is that days after these dreams, i am genuinely happy. Something i though would only be fulfilled by money and people, but never did.

There is a lot of peace and serenity, something I have not had in a long time.

Hari Om,
    Dhanya.

you know what Dhanya, it seems the Lord wanted to tell you He is THERE with you. He knew you had tough situations ahead, and wanted to supply you with the peace and courage to face it.

KRshNa does that. Once He was extra attentive, and I was thinking... is a storm approaching? It was, but He did not want me to lose courage.
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Thread Information