Namaste

Right ear means neither coming from left or right lobe, it means correct ear Dharma ear, prajna ear wisdom ear.

Harih Om
When the Yoga enters into deeper states of trance, the heat of the Kundalini begins to course through the body, the subtle body is activated and the brain experiences a reverberating natural silence. The Yogin experiences a sense of purity, rejuvenation and alertness within. At this point, one may hear subtle sounds in the ear, smell burning incense or floral fragrances (which have non-worldly origin) and gain sight into the occult worlds. The sounds which the Yogin hears tend to vary depending on the inner plane of consciousness to which one is currently attuned. This post is a collection of these subtle sounds as noted in various ancient scriptures. As we see, there is lot of similarity in these descriptions.
I have been hearing the internal sound through the right ear for almost one year. I recognized the sound during guided meditation by focusing on the silence or simple awareness in the mind. This sound is constantly present and always there and could be perceived almost effortlessly. This sound that I am talking about is similar to a sound that a normal ocean shell makes when one puts it on the external ear and listens to it. By the way one closet family member experienced the kundalini awakening one year ago at this time and it could support that my sound experience is associated with the Nada-Bindu.
https://auromere.wordpress.com/2010/...yoga/#comments