Namaskar ji,

I am not much of a cook myself, but my other half, who has been Vegetarian for far longer than I, has been learning to cook Indian cuisine and loves it, (to be honest, we both do ). There just is not a whole lot of balance to a western Vege diet, and of what there is, there are several things neither of us enjoys eating - for instance neither of us particularly enjoy Tofu. But Indian cuisine has no lack of variety, flavor and is well balanced to boot, when followed properly (and being mindful to sometimes supplement where needed).

We now have many notebooks full of hand-written recipes, some better than others, but all recipes we enjoy. It's becoming a lot to dig through and is sometimes in a bit of a mess. So, I have begun a secret project to transcribe and catalog these recipes. The end result of the project will be a PDF and also a printed book as an anniversary gift.

But now that I'm going through these I was wondering if others would be interested in a thread to share recipes? For instance, for English speakers there is some small amount of a learning curve in ingredient names and methods that it could be helpful to have in one thread. And if others wanted to share any of their favorite recipes, that would also be fantastic...

Would there be interest in a thread like this?

~Pranam