Thread: Surya Exalted in Aries

Surya Exalted in Aries

Hari Om
    ~~~~~~

AS we have talked about, the Sun ( Surya) in Aries is a most favorable time… pls see http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11222&postcount=1 for the baseline of discussion if there is interest.

We have mentioned that Surya is the karaka ( indicator some call this significator in Jyotish language) of the Atman, or SELF. Surya is of key import in one's Janma Kundali ( birth chart) as the indicator of Atman, the karaka of the ascendant ( Lagna), the eyes, etc. The sun or Surya in these discussions is not so much the physical sun we see in the sky, but of that cosmic impulse that resides in our universe and is aligned with and associated with the sun, it's purity and brilliance.

There is nothing on this earth that is not an expression of the sun. Without the sun there is no life, no solar system (as it contains 98% of the total solar system's angular momentum that is, our rotational energy). What else does Surya indicate or bring to one on this material earth?

He is the karaka of father, power, authority, fame ( in one's career as Surya is karaka of the 10th house). Since surya meters out the day by the amount of light that is given for ones actions, the sun also is the karaka for how one spends their time. What is of interest is Surya's bija (seed) mantra of ghrini. When properly used and combined with other bija , it assists one in their career .

He brings vitality to ones life, yet pending where Surya resides in one's chart i.e. which bhava or rasi (sign or house), will indicate his influence in ones life.
    Why so? As he is the indicator of the core of you , the soul of you, this will have great import in one's overall life. As previously mentioned, above all these things, he is the natural atmakarka of ones own SELF. To this, is why so many pay high regard to Surya. Because of this position Surya is the owner of the letter A, the sound Aum, the long A as in Ahhh.
    He is first everyhere, the originator of this creation and therefore the indicator of Brahma, the owner of Om (Aum) and vag-devi bija Aaa or long a, ahhh.

Surya is the indicator of royalty. Most highly expressed in Sri Ram's placement of the sun in Aries in His chart - if you have further interest please consider this post: http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showpost.php?p=10956&postcount=1 ). He indicates courage, one's blood circulation, he owns the east direction ( as he rises there); The gem that brings surya's influence is a ruby (red), and some use a red garnet also.

Surya is praised in the Gayatri hymn of the Veda as savitor (Rk Ved 3.62.10, the rishi is Vishwamitra); Surya is also recognized ( hymned) by rishi Angiras in another surya praise found in the Rk ved 1.35.2.

Parashara muni ( father of vedic astrology and a rishi no less in the Rk Ved) also praises Surya as the head of the Navgraha ( 9 graha's or planets; not the perfect translation for graha or that which binds, but we will use it as planet for now).
    Ved Vasya also praises Surya in the following sloka:
    Japakusum samkasam kashyapeyam mahadyutim
    Tamorim saravapapaghanam pranatosmi divakaraaram
    What this says - Lets us chant the glory of the sun ( surya) whose beauty rivals that of a flower. I bow down to him, the greatly effulgent son Of Kashyap, who is the enemy ( ~ papa~) of darkeness and destoryer of all sins.

We sing thee praise in different forms and the different directions)
    Surya ( east direction)
    Ravaye ( south east)
    Vivaswate (south)
    Bhagavate (south west)
    Varunaya (west)
    Mitraya (north west)
    Adityaya (north)
    Vishnave (north east)
    Bhaskaraya ( up direction and down direction)

Om Hram Hrim Hroum Sah Suryaya Namaha

pranams,
    Last edited by yajvan; 16 April 2007 at 07:52 PM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Smile Re: Surya Exalted in Aries

Om Sai Ram.
    Namaste Yajvan,
    In Srimad Bhagavatam authored by the Great Sage Veda Vyasa, it has been mentioned by the Lord Vishnu,that :
    1)As Sun (Surya) he is the Heart
    2)As Moon (Chandran) he is the Mind
    3)As Mars (Mangal or Chevvai) he is Mouth
    4)As Mercury (Bhudhan) he is Breath
    5)As Jupiter (Guru) he is Neck(Back Side)
    6)As Saturn (Sani) he is Penis
    7)As Dragon's Head (Rahu) he is Throat
    8)As Dragon's Tail (Kethu) he is the Whole Body.

According to Vedic Astrology,Sun or Surya is auspicious in the Following Houses.
    1)Aries
    2)Leo
    3)Scorpio
    4)Sagittarius

Re: Surya Exalted in Aries

Hari Om
    ~~~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Sivaraman View Post
    Om Sai Ram.
    Namaste Yajvan,
    In Srimad Bhagavatam authored by the Great Sage Veda Vyasa, it has been mentioned by the Lord Vishnu,that :
    1)As Sun (Surya) he is the Heart
    2)As Moon (Chandran) he is the Mind
    3)As Mars (Mangal or Chevvai) he is Mouth
    4)As Mercury (Bhudhan) he is Breath
    5)As Jupiter (Guru) he is Neck(Back Side)
    6)As Saturn (Sani) he is Penis
    7)As Dragon's Head (Rahu) he is Throat
    8)As Dragon's Tail (Kethu) he is the Whole Body.

According to Vedic Astrology,Sun or Surya is auspicious in the Following Houses.
    1)Aries
    2)Leo
    3)Scorpio
    4)Sagittarius
    Namaste Arvid,
    A very nice post... it's of interest this Surya's (sun) postion in the heart (cave)... as this they say is the location of Atman. Some say the size of the thumb, or 1/1000th part of a hair, etc.

re: its locaiton in various signs - yes, Aries is Exalted, Leo is home and Moolatrikona position, Scorpio is the natual 8th house ( of moksha) and Sagittarius, the natual ninth, that of temples and Surya is karaka of temples. There are multiple placements of sign+house one needs to consider. When there is the sun placed in the 9th , in Cancer, there is a blemish on father ( as in my chart)...an overall favorable postion, yet the karaka in the house it indicates, brings some blemish; yet in the 9th is still a good placement pending its degree and co-companions ( other graha).

We can comment on other graha's if there is interest - yet I am attracted to Mangala ( mar's). Your post suggests Mars in one's mouth - as this is the tattiva of tejas and agni. Hence speach is vac, based in one's mouth (speach) and owned by agni tattiva. Mar's is also Kartakeya, Skanda, and the adored, Sanatkumara-ji.
    Mar's also owns the sign of Aries ( where Surya is exalted) and Scorpio , where the sun enjoys residence. AS you would suspect Mars and Sun are great friends, yet together, there is much heat generated and force of character is magnified to the point of impatience; This can be overdone a bit also if these are together, in rasi dristi or graha dristi on or in the 10th house ( a career house) and again is magnified as it gets directional strength.

Thank you for your post.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si

_

Om Shirdi Sai Ram.
    Namaste Yajvan.

The below mentioned sloka(verse) in sanskrit is a tonic for people who's Lord Surya(Sun) is affected or weak in a Horoscope.This sloka is taken from Sage Valmiki Sundarakandam.This is the first sloka.
    "Thato Ravananithayaha Sitayaha Shatrukarshanaha
    Iyesha padamanveshtum Charana Charite Pati"
    Meaning - Thus Lord Hanuman travelled through the sky in search of Ravana's hideout wherein Goddess Sita was kept, the path travelled by Charanas.(Celestial Beings.)
    Lord Surya(Sun) is considered as the Guru of Lord Hanuman. The Reason being, in Lord Hanuman's childhood days it was Lord Surya (Sun) who taught the Veda's to Lord Hanuman.
    Thus the underlining meaning of the sloka(verse) is that if the Sishya(Disciple)travels in the path of the Guru(Teacher) the end task will be easily achieavable.
    In this case , the path travelled by Lord Surya(Sun) and Lord Hanuman is the same ie; the Sky.Thus Lord Hanuman could locate Goddess Sita.

Hari Om
    ~~~~~
    Om Shirdi Sai Ram.
    Namaste Yajvan.
    The below mentioned sloka(verse) in sanskrit is a tonic for people who's Lord Surya(Sun) is affected or weak in a Horoscope.This sloka is taken from Sage Valmiki Sundarakandam.This is the first sloka.
    "Thato Ravananithayaha Sitayaha Shatrukarshanaha
    Iyesha padamanveshtum Charana Charite Pati"
    Meaning - Thus Lord Hanuman travelled through the sky in search of Ravana's hideout wherein Goddess Sita was kept, the path travelled by Charanas.(Celestial Beings.)
    Lord Surya(Sun) is considered as the Guru of Lord Hanuman. The Reason being, in Lord Hanuman's childhood days it was Lord Surya (Sun) who taught the Veda's to Lord Hanuman.
    Thus the underlining meaning of the sloka(verse) is that if the Sishya(Disciple)travels in the path of the Guru(Teacher) the end task will be easily achieavable.
    In this case , the path travelled by Lord Surya(Sun) and Lord Hanuman is the same ie; the Sky.Thus Lord Hanuman could locate Goddess Sita.

Namaste Arvind,
    Thank you for the post and insight... A few points of discussion if you care to review. Hanumanji in Jyotish is also recognized as Mangala or Mars. Surya and Mars are great friends. So much so, that Sun / Surya is exalted in Aries, owned by Mars. You are well aware of Ram-Hanumanji's relationship from the Ramayana ( Rama + ayana or the direction/vehicle to Ram)- as is the relationship of Surya-Mangala. Mars is seen as tejas , or fire principle, or even agni. The first letters of Rama's name 'Ra' is the bija mantra for Agni. So there reationship is quite profound.

Surya ( also known as Savitor in the gayatri mantra) that may be blemished in ones chart - what would that indicate? Lets take a quick look. Sun/Surya is the karaka ( significator-indicator) for the eyes, for ones lagna or ascendent, for power, royality, medicine, places of worship (along with Brihaspati or Jupiter), blood circulation, the 10th house or career ( since sun rules light and the metering out of the day, Surya indicates how one spends their time e.g. career - that said, Sani also plays role too).

So, if one has a blemish with the sun ( some examples: ill placed, with malifics, with poor rasi or graha dristi , that is planet and house aspects), one may have poor eye sight or no eye sight at all; Health may be challanging, profession may be difficult, circulation may be poor and one feels cold all the time. So 'afflictions' can be light ( wearings glasses), moderate, or severe pending Sun's placement and other factors e.g. dasa periods, bindu's ( or strenth of the sign/rasi the sun is in), etc . etc. Sun is also the karkaka of pride, and too much , feeds the ego, and one's humbleness is challanged.

For many it is usully some good & some not so good influences. For me, I am blessed with Surya in the 9th house , a dharma house, wisdom, bhaga house, religious orientation. Also the sun in my chart is vargottma - that is, it resides in the same house in my rasi or birth chart and in my Navamsa ( 1/9th division called D9 chart as a Jyotishi my call it). This Vargottma gives it more strength. This occurs several times in multiple plances in my charts. Now, the not so good news is Sun in the 9th house too, that is the Karaka of one's father is the sun. The 9th house ( house is also called bhava) also indicates one father too. So when a karaka is in a house that it also is the indicator of , then there is a blemish. So, there was a blemish in my chart that points to father, and this was so.
    A strong sun also indicates (for my chart) the adoration of Sri Ram. And there is a great connection of Sri Ram and Hanumanji in my chart also but I will not talk much of myself, but its nice to see the audit trail on ones Ishtadevata via Jyotish, and other devata pointed out by the other grahas.

Of Upayes or corrective measures - this upaya ,or skillful means, techniques, to mitigate blemishes in ones chart are many. You point to japa/mantra given by Valmilki. Yes, this is good. There are ones given by Parashara, Ved Vayasa, etc. There are upyae's that are yajyas, gem stones to wear ( for the sun it would be a ruby) and worn on the right hand, Yantra's, mantras, etc. Many Upayaes are offered. The best one is to be established in the SELF and then these blemishes are no more part of one's life.

Perhaps if there is interest we can start a new thread on this and pursue deeper.

Jai Ram Sri Ram Jai Jai Ram

Pranams,
    Last edited by yajvan; 30 April 2007 at 07:58 PM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si

_

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    Hari Om
    ~~~~~

Namaste Arvind,
    Thank you for the post and insight... A few points of discussion if you care to review. Hanumanji in Jyotish is also recognized as Mangala or Mars. Surya and Mars are great friends. So much so, that Sun / Surya is exalted in Aries, owned by Mars. You are well aware of Ram-Hanumanji's relationship from the Ramayana ( Rama + ayana or the direction/vehicle to Ram)- as is the relationship of Surya-Mangala. Mars is seen as tejas , or fire principle, or even agni. The first letters of Rama's name 'Ra' is the bija mantra for Agni. So there reationship is quite profound.

Surya ( also known as Savitor in the gayatri mantra) that may be blemished in ones chart - what would that indicate? Lets take a quick look. Sun/Surya is the karaka ( significator-indicator) for the eyes, for ones lagna or ascendent, for power, royality, medicine, places of worship (along with Brihaspati or Jupiter), blood circulation, the 10th house or career ( since sun rules light and the metering out of the day, Surya indicates how one spends their time e.g. career - that said, Sani also plays role too).

So, if one has a blemish with the sun ( some examples: ill placed, with malifics, with poor rasi or graha dristi , that is planet and house aspects), one may have poor eye sight or no eye sight at all; Health may be challanging, profession may be difficult, circulation may be poor and one feels cold all the time. So 'afflictions' can be light ( wearings glasses), moderate, or severe pending Sun's placement and other factors e.g. dasa periods, bindu's ( or strenth of the sign/rasi the sun is in), etc . etc. Sun is also the karkaka of pride, and too much , feeds the ego, and one's humbleness is challanged.

For many it is usully some good & some not so good influences. For me, I am blessed with Surya in the 9th house , a dharma house, wisdom, bhaga house, religious orientation. Also the sun in my chart is vargottma - that is, it resides in the same house in my rasi or birth chart and in my Navamsa ( 1/9th division called D9 chart as a Jyotishi my call it). This Vargottma gives it more strength. This occurs several times in multiple plances in my charts. Now, the not so good news is Sun in the 9th house too, that is the Karaka of one's father is the sun. The 9th house ( house is also called bhava) also indicates one father too. So when a karaka is in a house that it also is the indicator of , then there is a blemish. So, there was a blemish in my chart that points to father, and this was so.
    A strong sun also indicates (for my chart) the adoration of Sri Ram. And there is a great connection of Sri Ram and Hanumanji in my chart also but I will not talk much of myself, but its nice to see the audit trail on ones Ishtadevata via Jyotish, and other devata pointed out by the other grahas.

Of Upayes or corrective measures - this upaya ,or skillful means, techniques, to mitigate blemishes in ones chart are many. You point to japa/mantra given by Valmilki. Yes, this is good. There are ones given by Parashara, Ved Vayasa, etc. There are upyae's that are yajyas, gem stones to wear ( for the sun it would be a ruby) and worn on the right hand, Yantra's, mantras, etc. Many Upayaes are offered. The best one is to be established in the SELF and then these blemishes are no more part of one's life.

Perhaps if there is interest we can start a new thread on this and pursue deeper.

Jai Ram Sri Ram Jai Jai Ram

Pranams,
    Om Shirdi Sai Ram.
    Namaste Yajvan.
    Pandits(Scholars) of Sage Valmiki Sundarakandam have identified the following sloka(verse) as a tonic for Mars or Mangal planet.
    Chapter 26 - Marutudvegaha (Hanuman in a mood of despair)
    "Anirvedaha srio Moolam Anirvedaha param Sukham
    Anirvedo hi satatam Sarvarteshu pravartakaha"
    Meaning - A goal can never be accomplished if a person is in a dejected mood,the only way to success is to be enthusiastic.This will benefit the entire community.

Background of the sloka - Lord Hanuman searches for Goddess Sita for a long time but is not able to locate her.He feels a little dejected but in a trice of a moment he changes his mindset by uttering the above mentioned sloka and starts searching for Goddess Sita again.

Pl Note : In astrology Mars(Mangal) is associated with aggresiveness and enthusiasm.

I have mentioned about Mangal(Mars) bacause Lord Hanumanji is associated with Mangal(Mars).

Hari Om
    ~~~~~~

AS we have talked about, the Sun ( Surya) in Aries is a most favorable time pls see http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11222&postcount=1 for the baseline of discussion if there is interest.

We have mentioned that Surya is the karaka ( indicator some call this significator in Jyotish language) of the Atman, or SELF. Surya is of key import in one's Janma Kundali ( birth chart) as the indicator of Atman, the karaka of the ascendant ( Lagna), the eyes, etc. The sun or Surya in these discussions is not so much the physical sun we see in the sky, but of that cosmic impulse that resides in our universe and is aligned with and associated with the sun, it's purity and brilliance.

There is nothing on this earth that is not an expression of the sun. Without the sun there is no life, no solar system (as it contains 98% of the total solar system's angular momentum that is, our rotational energy). What else does Surya indicate or bring to one on this material earth?

He is the karaka of father, power, authority, fame ( in one's career as Surya is karaka of the 10th house). Since surya meters out the day by the amount of light that is given for ones actions, the sun also is the karaka for how one spends their time. What is of interest is Surya's bija (seed) mantra of ghrini. When properly used and combined with other bija , it assists one in their career .

He brings vitality to ones life, yet pending where Surya resides in one's chart i.e. which bhava or rasi (sign or house), will indicate his influence in ones life.
    Why so? As he is the indicator of the core of you , the soul of you, this will have great import in one's overall life. As previously mentioned, above all these things, he is the natural atmakarka of ones own SELF. To this, is why so many pay high regard to Surya. Because of this position Surya is the owner of the letter A, the sound Aum, the long A as in Ahhh.
    He is first everyhere, the originator of this creation and therefore the indicator of Brahma, the owner of Om (Aum) and vag-devi bija Aaa or long a, ahhh.

Surya is the indicator of royalty. Most highly expressed in Sri Ram's placement of the sun in Aries in His chart - if you have further interest please consider this post: http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showpost.php?p=10956&postcount=1 ). He indicates courage, one's blood circulation, he owns the east direction ( as he rises there); The gem that brings surya's influence is a ruby (red), and some use a red garnet also.

Surya is praised in the Gayatri hymn of the Veda as savitor (Rk Ved 3.62.10, the rishi is Vishwamitra); Surya is also recognized ( hymned) by rishi Angiras in another surya praise found in the Rk ved 1.35.2.

Parashara muni ( father of vedic astrology and a rishi no less in the Rk Ved) also praises Surya as the head of the Navgraha ( 9 graha's or planets; not the perfect translation for graha or that which binds, but we will use it as planet for now).
    Ved Vasya also praises Surya in the following sloka:
    Japakusum samkasam kashyapeyam mahadyutim
    Tamorim saravapapaghanam pranatosmi divakaraaram
    What this says - Lets us chant the glory of the sun ( surya) whose beauty rivals that of a flower. I bow down to him, the greatly effulgent son Of Kashyap, who is the enemy ( ~ papa~) of darkeness and destoryer of all sins.

We sing thee praise in different forms and the different directions)
    Surya ( east direction)
    Ravaye ( south east)
    Vivaswate (south)
    Bhagavate (south west)
    Varunaya (west)
    Mitraya (north west)
    Adityaya (north)
    Vishnave (north east)
    Bhaskaraya ( up direction and down direction)

Om Hram Hrim Hroum Sah Suryaya Namaha

pranams,
    Om Shirdi Sai Ram.
    Namaste Yajvan.

Surya (Sun)
    Astronomy:
    Sun is the father of the entire Solar System. For the earthlings, it is the nearest Star and is about 93 million miles away from earth. It is the largest Celestial body in the Solar system and is nearly 750 times larger than all the planets put together. Scientists say that Sun does not have a solid mass but is composed of gaseous matters, which is constantly burning and is emitting immense heat. All planets revolve around the Sun, it is the life giver and only luminary in true sense.
    Mythology:
    In Hindu Mythology Sun is considered as the son of Aditi and sage Kashyap. Aditi was the mother of Gods. Her sons were defeated by the demons. Aditi prayed to sun to be born as her son to fight and defeat the demons so that the Gods could get back their due. Sun agreed to it and was born as Aditya.
    Being the center of all life, force and energy and the giver of Prana, Sun is worshipped as Sun God and is held in high esteem. Apollo, the Sun God according to ancient Greek Mythology is the son of Jupiter and Latona and is the brother of Diana.
    Hindus believe that Sun is ever moving in a chariot drawn by seven horses. This may be because Sun contains all the seven colors in the spectrum (VIBGYOR). It is believed that Sun goes around Mount Meru everyday causing day and night.
    Astrological Significance:
    Some important significance as per Uttara Kalamrita is
    a) Soul b) Power or Strength c) Worship of Shiva d) Trees having thorns e) Favor of the king or the Ruler f) Father g) Awakening of knowledge or enlightenment h) Bones I) Eye j) Bile k) Feverish or inflammatory complaints l) Body m) Timber n) Ornaments o) Rulership over eastern direction p) Copper q) Ruby r) East s) Face.
    It is generally seen that a weak Sun causes some deficiency with respect to the above mentioned significations and a strong Sun is the giver of many boons.
    Other Astrological Considerations:
    Sun rules over the Simha Rashi and is deeply exalted at 10 degrees Aries and is powerless or deeply debilitated at 10 degrees of Tula . Its Mooltrikona rashi is in Simha from (0 - 20 degrees). It is powerful at day and has a royal status among the planets, the complexion is blood red, and Presiding deity is Agni. It is a male planet and is of Kshatriya Varna, which represents men in power or the warrior class. Sun is a predominantly Sattawik planet. It represents pungent taste.
    Sun has honey coloured eyes, square body; he is of clean habits, is bilious, intelligent and manly and has limited hair on his head. Sun is friendly to Moon, Mars and Jupiter and inimical to Venus and Saturn. It is neutral to Mercury. Sun represents one Ayana. The period when Sun enters Capricorn to the period when Sun leaves Dhanu Rashi the period is known as Uttarayana. When Sun enters Karka to the period when it leaves Mithuna the period is known as Dakshinayana. Sun is considered stronger in the southern direction.

Hari Om
    ~~~~~
    Om Shirdi Sai Ram.

Other Astrological Considerations:
    Sun rules over the Simha Rashi and is deeply exalted at 10 degrees Aries and is powerless or deeply debilitated at 10 degrees of Tula . Its Mooltrikona rashi is in Simha from (0 - 20 degrees).
    Namaste Arvind Sivaraman,
    A most rewarding post, thank you. Now it would be good to bring out the wisdom of Jyotish, why is it that Surya is exalted in Aries? Why Mooltrikona in His home sign of Leo ( simha)... this will be good for others to know, and if you would be so kind as to help the others on HDF for the definition of Mooltrikona, they will enjoy this.

pranams and thank you again for this post.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si

_

Hari Om
    ~~~~~

Namaste Arvind Sivaraman,
    A most rewarding post, thank you. Now it would be good to bring out the wisdom of Jyotish, why is it that Surya is exalted in Aries? Why Mooltrikona in His home sign of Leo ( simha)... this will be good for others to know, and if you would be so kind as to help the others on HDF for the definition of Mooltrikona, they will enjoy this.

pranams and thank you again for this post.
    Om Shirdi Sai Ram.
    Namaste Yajvan.

Moolatrikona Meaning - Houses 1,5 and 9 are considered as Moolatrikona.
    For Eg : For Lagna(Ascendent) Aries - House 1 (ie;Aries or Mesha),House 5 (ie;Leo or Simha) and House 9 (ie;Sagittarius or Dhanus) are the Moolatrikonas.
    Though I am not aware as to why Surya is exalted in Aries, it would be nice on someones part to bring out the fact.Expecting a reply.

Hari Om
    ~~~~~
    Om Shirdi Sai Ram.
    Namaste Yajvan.

Moolatrikona Meaning - Houses 1,5 and 9 are considered as Moolatrikona.
    For Eg : For Lagna(Ascendent) Aries - House 1 (ie;Aries or Mesha),House 5 (ie;Leo or Simha) and House 9 (ie;Sagittarius or Dhanus) are the Moolatrikonas.
    Though I am not aware as to why Surya is exalted in Aries, it would be nice on someones part to bring out the fact.Expecting a reply.

Namaste Arvind,
    It would be good to know what Moolatrikona is... yes the postions are of value [trines or trikona], but what of this Moolatrokona, of what import , what does it bring? What does the graha do in moolatrikona?

... and of Surya exalted in Aries - I think you may know the answer. Who owns this Nakshatra that Surya is exalted in? What is surya's karaka status? + the Nakshatra owner surya resides in. These two combined tells you the answer of this exaltation of this most noble graha.

pranams,
    Last edited by yajvan; 13 June 2007 at 10:25 PM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si

_

Thread Information