Dear Friends (A Plea From A "Handle"),

I have become "a handle" ... and the only reason being i presented the advaitic view ... in an open forum. A Philosophy forum is open to all. And so this "handle" thought it can present its view and more interestingly a "handle" has views ... so many would be pleased to see that even inanimate handles have some advaitic views!

1. Advaita claims that it is the only Truth ... thats why shankara countered the other views.

2. one should not try to wake up "handles" . People can be woken up !!

Jokes apart ... I would like to suggest that there is nothing wrong in disagreeing or disagreeing authoritatively.

This handle is authoritative in what ever it presents, because the handle speaks rtam, well validated statements ... since it knows the kind of effort it has put into it .... it is clear on what it presents.

THAT SAID, PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NOT A SINGLE HARSH WORD AGAINST ANY PERSON ANYWHERE . Only views exchanged.
And a forum should give one the liberty to exchange views without being harsh on anyone.

So i have not deviated from any rule ... and if i have done i would request the forum members to let me know the rule number so that i can make a note !!

Love!
Silence