Thread: Light at the end of the tunnel...

Light Light at the end of the tunnel...

Namaste HDF,

I have been going through some tough times recently, but I have faith that they will end soon. By the grace of Ganesha I have had an interview for a job that I really want. Getting this job would mean my current tough times would finally come to an end! (I know I will encounter more tough times for the rest of my life, but if this particular era in my life can come to a close I would be grateful.)

So...I hope it's not improper to ask, but I want to ask for your prayers in this matter. Please pray that I get this job and finally put this current spate of troubles behind me! Whether you can pray for me or not, please know that I am grateful for your believing in me.

Re: Light at the end of the tunnel...

May you be successful in the material endeavor that will enable quietening unnecessary hindrances in the quest for the spiritual, and may you gain spiritual heights as a result - and never forget the divine.
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Namaste,

He dances in the golden hall of Chidambaram, Let us worship His rosy anklet girt Feet.

Namaste

I am listing down two quotes from Swami Chinmayananda that keeps me going. Hope they ll be of some use to you...

#1. Believe in what you do not see, the reward of which is you ll see what you believed

#2. Work with out faith and prayer is like an artificial flower without fragrance.

Without any doubt collective prayer will help you, but it is your power of thinking that's is going to make the difference. I mean the difference between the success and failure is your power of thinking....

Look into your inbox..

Quote Originally Posted by Webimpulse View Post
    Namaste HDF,

I have been going through some tough times recently, but I have faith that they will end soon. By the grace of Ganesha I have had an interview for a job that I really want. Getting this job would mean my current tough times would finally come to an end! (I know I will encounter more tough times for the rest of my life, but if this particular era in my life can come to a close I would be grateful.)

So...I hope it's not improper to ask, but I want to ask for your prayers in this matter. Please pray that I get this job and finally put this current spate of troubles behind me! Whether you can pray for me or not, please know that I am grateful for your believing in me.
    Anirudh...

Dear friend ,
    Everything is duel in nature and nothing is static. Pains and pleasures , sorrows and miseries , successes and failures, literally everything follows one another .Your faith and your trust on your personal deity , along with your mental strength stand by you and make you to cross over the problems.

Dear friends ,
    I mean duel only , though it is commonly described as dual.

I will definitely pray for you to get a good job soon, perhaps the one you are now talking about, Webimpulse! Good luck!
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Thread Information