Namaste Avyadya and all,

May I please make a request that unless you understand a philosophy properly, please don't start giving your verdict with a tone of finality. No one is asking anyone to accept what is offered by Advaita or any other school of Hindu Dharma if one has trouble in accepting its philosophy for any reason whatsoever.

I find your post highly judgmental. If you are interested to share this view, it would have been proper to post your views on some other forums appropriate for such posting. I find that it has become a fashion to come to Advaita forum and starting bashing up Advaita philosophy without having a grip on even basics on Advaita philosophy. It creates even more trouble in controlling passions going wild when you draw a wrong conclusion with a tone of finality ... that is ... your word is the final word and the only word of wisdom. In that process you actually denigrate our Great Teachers of Advaita whom we hold in very high esteem and that hurts us. Can I ask you how much VedAnta you have studied before posting such judgmental views ? You are not even aware that Aparoskha Anubhuti i.e. Direct Perception is one of the essential requirements and the final goal in Advaita. It is only the Advaita path which greatly emphasizes on Direct Perception of the Reality. There may be difficulty in expressing the Reality but ... in Advaita no one says that you should blindly accept whatever is offered as the Ultimate Truth. Our teachers encourage us to go for Direct perception of the Reality which would leave us without any doubt.

Please be considerate to feelings of all who are followers of this path on this forum and accordingly please tone down the language used in your posts so that it doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.

OM