Namaste Smaranam ji,

I have documented elsewhere a long time ago (to which you commented too) about a particularly emotionally charged and kinda dangerous phase I went through during my younger years... in those moments Sri Krishna's Raas-Lilas, and other activities of his as documented in Srimad Bhagawatham 10th Kanto used to give me such peace, joy and mental relief. The anubhavam I used to feel cannot be expressed in words... of all the Gopis lying to their parents to be with Krishna by the river Yamuna in the night and Sri Krishna playing his melodious flute for them...

I think aspirant bhaktas could all gather together once a fortnight and rejoice speaking and reading about the tales of Sri Krishna's childhood adventures when he was in Vrindavana... they would bring more love and benevolence in the disposition of all aspirants! Afterall, spirituality means humility, love and benevolence!

The only thing I would suggest, if I am kindly permitted to do so, is to accompany such wonderful posts with suitable pictures....