Thread: Exalted Venus & Troubled Marriage

Exalted Venus & Troubled Marriage

Namaste,

I read an article in a astrologyportal which talks about the exalted Venus resulting in troubled marriage.Please see the 3 rules given below for details.

Rule 1: In the natural zodiac Venus is the 2nd and7th lord. 2nd is Kutumb (own family) and 7th is spouse. Venus gets herexaltation in Pisces the 12th house from Aries. When Venus is placed in Piscesshe is doubly powerful to destroy the two Bhavas ruled by her. Hence, Venus inPisces often leads to discordial marriage life if other factors supports.

Rule 2: Jupiter the depositor of Venus is also animportant factor as 12th lord of natural zodiac. With Venus in Pisces whenJupiter also establishes a connection with either Venus or ascendant or 2ndhouse chaotic situation is created in Marriage or it is totally denied.

Rule 3: Saturn’s aspects to exalted Venus, addsconformity to the whole deal of discord or denial.

Overallresult is either troubled marriage(Multiple Marriages), Denial of Marriage or Sainthood.

Examples - J. Jayalalitha (Ex CM TamilNadu) - Never Married, Abraham Lincoln – Troubled Marriage, ChandrasekharendraSaraswati (KanchiSankaracharya) & Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa – Saints

I personally verified coupleof known charts having similar features and it seems to be working fine.

I would like to know fromlearned astrologers your comments or experience on exalted Venus.

Thanks
    Krishna

Re: Exalted Venus & Troubled Marriage

Dear Krishna_ji,

FWIW, venus exalted alone would not clinch the answer that you seek!

However, what I have noticed is that exalted planets render the nativity more receptive and open! I think there are some hints if we look into houses, awasthas, etc.

Looking out for those things and factors helped me to learn and understand exaltations better than had I not been observant!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Dear RR Ji,

I just read this concept and applied to a limited set of samples I had and it seems to be working. So I thought getting more feedbacks from the forum.

Between what is FWIW

"However, what I have noticed is that exalted planets render the nativity more receptive and open!" Can you please eloborate a bit on this as this a new to me.

Thanks
    Krishna

Quote Originally Posted by KrishnaTVM View Post
    Dear RR Ji,

I just read this concept and applied to a limited set of samples I had and it seems to be working. So I thought getting more feedbacks from the forum.

Between what is FWIW

"However, what I have noticed is that exalted planets render the nativity more receptive and open!" Can you please eloborate a bit on this as this a new to me.

Thanks
    Krishna
    Krishna ji,

... to the attributes represented by such planets. Reflectively when direct, perceptively when retrograde; attributes to be read from natural, transitory (chara) dispositions; judiciously taking into consideration modifiers such as balas, awasthas etc -- the standard traditional matrix of factors. Naturally, one must not forget or ignore influences of other symbolic representatives since (at least for me) it is the birth matrix that we hold as the important key in our craft during synthesis of the cosmic symbolisms in astrology.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Thread Information