Thread: Shivalinga dreams

Question Shivalinga dreams

Hello namaskar,

I'm getting a dream where a lady is asking me to do a shivaling prathishtapana. Please do let me know the significance of this dream and let me know what am I supposed to do. I get this dream in early hours like 4PM- 5PM.

Re: Shivalinga dreams

Namaste AksharSaiji

The lady is asking you to build a Shiva Mandir. Very auspicious. She may be none other than Ma Parvati.

You are chosen to build a Shiv Mandir.

Hari Om namo bhagavate vAsudevAya
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by AksharaSai View Post
    I'm getting a dream where a lady is asking me to do a shivaling prathishtapana. Please do let me know the significance of this dream and let me know what am I supposed to do. I get this dream in early hours like 4PM- 5PM.
    You have not given details about you and therefore it is difficult to comment on this issue. The questions are :

a) Are you a Hindu ?
    b) How do you know about Shivalinga Pratishthapana ? Did you hear about this from anyone else ? When ? What reaction you had on this ?
    c) Are you Shiva Devotee ?
    d) Do you mean "4 am to 5 am" instead of "4 pm to 5 pm" ? 4 pm to 5 pm is not a usual sleeping time. This is the time when you should get up as the need for sleep is over by this item. However, if you have a habit of oversleeping, mind keeps on running dreams to keep you sleeping.

Why I am asking this all because you may have hidden desires to do Shivlinga Pratishapana which is manifesting in the form of such dreams.

Shivalinga Pratishthapana may not mean building a Shiva-temple. If that were so, the dream should have said so. You can do Shivalinga Pratishapana in any Shiva temple nearby after talking to priest there. It should not be a big deal.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Dear friend,
    when a person is in Saturn mahadasa and and under the influence of Seven and half years Saturn's transit , one would get a relief from the effects of the saturn's bad transit if Shiv ling prathishthapana is done in Rameswaram in Tamilnadu in India It is said by none other than a sankaracharya of Kmakoti peetham. So find out whether you are in dasa and seven and half year's transit of saturn . If it is not the case think that you are blessed by MA.

There is believed that Lord Shiva makes his appearance in the form of shivling to devotees, as per Hindu vedic mythology it is believed that shivling consists all the powers of lord Shiva.
    Chakra Healing with RRST!!!

Thread Information