Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Vaishnava vs(?) ISKCON?

Re: Vaishnava vs(?) ISKCON?

Namaste Grames ji,

In Kaliyuga, man's mind sways from various causes, and faith in god is dwindling. Man doubts everything and in many cases his doubts are genuine. If it is spirituality, it is a doubt whether man can find a 'true dasa' to god to which he can serve as a 'daasaanu daas'. Even if he identifies one, he may not be in a position to serve him on every occassion each day. That is why, god himself has made it easy for the mankind to reach him in Kaliyuga - which is by direct and personal 'naama sankeerthana'.

Regarding your question on whether or not I have Krishna prema - I do not know that myself. All I know is that "I develop my baseline" being devoted to god (you can see my recent post to know what I mean) and I am sincere in my pursuit!

Good day to you!
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: Vaishnava vs(?) ISKCON?

Dear Virajaji.,

You are good and so why you are giving room for information. Everyone has doubts once they start to seek and cultivate the faith that, you will be given that BEST "True Dasa" as that is the promise of Lord that He will keep the chain or sampradaya continuing. Do you know how old the Sri Sampradaya itself - so getting our doubts cleared is also important before we identify and accept a genuine Dasa.

In Gita, He clearly says, once you are true and seek the genuine Guru, He arranges for it! So, i have no other source of guidance than this and i would also recommend the same - so your doubt of finding one should not be a worry as there are many!

Along side, Spiritual quest is not like a weekend movie - so, if you do it for just some fun or some occasional satisfaction, it remains just that. Instead of giving excuse after excuse, we should find a way that is suitable for us or at least accept and admit that, we are not really serious yet and so we won't make judgments.

Everyone has Krsha Prema - you also have and thats why you are so interested to be here in this forum. Cultivating that to a level where you cannot spend a moment with out His thought is the ultimate success and good luck for that.

Hare Krshna!

Thread Information