Hello,

I have been seeing an Ayurvedic doctor for the past 5-6 months and have been doing asana postures, pranayama, and meditation pretty consistently during this time. I have become a vegetarian and I feel like a different person than what I was just 7 months ago.

My yoga has been going much better recently, I have become much more flexible, and my meditation has also become much deeper.

Recently, my tailbone has been hurting very much. I haven't fallen down and I am not sitting on anything uncomfortable. One of the poses I do each night and each morning is the locust pose, and I have noticed that this pose makes me realize just how much pain I am having there. I don't think the pose itself is causing the issue, but it could be.

I have read some things online about the root chakra and the kundalini being located there, and that the tailbone pain could be a signal of it waking up. Basically, I don't want to do anything wrong - I don't want to be imbalanced if the kundalini is about to wake up. But maybe the tailbone pain has nothing to do with it and I am just nervous for no reason. I respect kundalini and I want to do the right thing. Any help or advice anyone could give would be very much appreciated. Thank you!