Thread: Simhastha Issue For Hindu Marriages In 2015.

Red Face Simhastha Issue For Hindu Marriages In 2015.

Hi Guys,

My name is Amol and I am a 30 years old software engineer from Pune, India. I am a Hindu by religion. Since some time I have been searching for a bride and the search is still going on. I am planning to get married in this year 2015.

Now the issue is that I have been hearing a lot of stuff about some “simhastha” period that’s going to start around May-June 2015. Some astrologers are saying that getting married in this time period is not advisable neither it will be a good thing to do. So if I have to go by their words or knowledge, I can’t get married on any date after May 2015 as they say there are no muhurats to get married after this time and the periods after this is considered not good for marriages. They also say that no Hindu’s should be getting married in this time period which is approximately around a year or so (till June 2016).

Now I am absolutely confused about all this scenario. Is this really true that the Hindu couples can’t get married after May 2015 till next year? Is it really a bad omen and timing as far as marriages are concerned?

Please guide me with your valuable suggestion, so that I can make my decisions accordingly. Thanks a lot.

Re: Simhastha Issue For Hindu Marriages In 2015.

There's a book on this by KN Rao, and some articles as well which debunk this. Assuming you have found your fiance by now, and gotten a muhurat that's good for both of you, am sure you can marry without tension All the best.

Thread Information