Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hanuman Jayanthi 04/03/2015

Hanuman Jayanthi 04/03/2015

Namaste,

Pawan Kumar bhakta Hanuman Jayanthi due on April 3rd 2015! (Chaitra Pournima).

Jai Hanuman ki!

jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: Hanuman Jayanthi 04/03/2015

Namaskar,
    Yes Hanuman Jayanti will be observed 4th April 2015 that is Saturday which is one of the days dedicated to Lord Hanuman (Tuesday is the other one).Ramnavami has just passed by and now this Saturday it's the B'day of Ram Bhakt Sankat Mochan Keshri Nandan Pawan Putra Mangal Murti Shri Hanuman.The symbol of Knowledge,Strength,Wisdom,Devotion and everything good.It has been said "Vikat Samay Nikat Jab Aawe Pratham Wahi Smaran Aa Jaawe" meaning that when the tough times are ahead the first Lord that comes to our mind is Sri Hanuman.

My wishes for Hanuman Jayanti in advance to all of you.

Dhanyavad
    Hari bol

Thank you for correcting, ABA! One site I referred to this morning said it is on 3rd April!

I appreciate your correction!

Regards.

Dear Virajaji,

~ This Hanuman Chalisa rendition is for you ~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liKbzGXGokU

<span style="font-family: book antiqua"><em><font color="#000080">

and for you Abhishekh.

Thanks for the reminder about Hanuman Jayanti. By the way, when the tithi appears on 4th in India, it typically can be 3rd in North America.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Bright Eyes in a Tree

It was a beautiful starry night. The terrace place had a few trees around with fragrance of flowers in the air.
    Suddenly she saw two bright eyes looking at her intently. Scared, startled, she looked carefully.

...His fur was creamy, beige, golden... Still scared, she rushed to the Lord and pointed to the one. Krshna laughed, chuckled, amused at her, and went over to have some quiet conversation with the one. She then realized that He had brought this one for her ! It was very sweet of the Lord to bring this one to look over and protect her.

Hanumanji, she named him. Hanumanji ? Yes ! Sri Rama's own Hanumanji !

Hanumanji would be on her shoulder , everywhere she went. When it was time for the Lord to eat His meal , Hanumanji would fan Him as she served the food. In the evening, she would get nervous if Hanumanji was still out playing, and ask him to come back right away.

Thus , Hanumanji, amsha of Shiva, devotee of Sri Rama... came to protect her.

Oh Hanumanji !

Oh Krshna !

April 30 2009
    Last edited by smaranam; 04 April 2015 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Link to chalisa was not obvious - embedding link in text did not work
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Thank you for correcting, ABA! One site I referred to this morning said it is on 3rd April!

I appreciate your correction!

Regards.
    Namaskar,
    I am just an intermediary Viraja Ji.
    Hari bol

Quote Originally Posted by smaranam View Post
    Dear Virajaji,

~ This Hanuman Chalisa rendition is for you ~

and for you Abhishekh.

Thanks for the reminder about Hanuman Jayanti. By the way, when the tithi appears on 4th in India, it typically can be 3rd in North America.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Bright Eyes in a Tree

It was a beautiful starry night. The terrace place had a few trees around with fragrance of flowers in the air.
    Suddenly she saw two bright eyes looking at her intently. Scared, startled, she looked carefully.

...His fur was creamy, beige, golden... Still scared, she rushed to the Lord and pointed to the one. Krshna laughed, chuckled, amused at her, and went over to have some quiet conversation with the one. She then realized that He had brought this one for her ! It was very sweet of the Lord to bring this one to look over and protect her.

Hanumanji, she named him. Hanumanji ? Yes ! Sri Rama's own Hanumanji !

Hanumanji would be on her shoulder , everywhere she went. When it was time for the Lord to eat His meal , Hanumanji would fan Him as she served the food. In the evening, she would get nervous if Hanumanji was still out playing, and ask him to come back right away.

Thus , Hanumanji, amsha of Shiva, devotee of Sri Rama... came to protect her.

Oh Hanumanji !

Oh Krshna !

April 30 2009
    Dear Smaranam ji,

Very, very beautiful! Thank you for sharing this gem.

Warm regards.

Happy Hanumana Jayanti!

Dear ShivaFan ji,

This past Ram Navami, I was thinking only of you! You were the one who routinely used to make announcements for Ram Navami and Hanuman Jayanthi! Did you have a good Ram Navami? Wish you a great Hanuman Jayanthi, ji!

Viraja Dear I think of you too! Yes I did! And actually it is this Saturday April 4 here in my area the local Durga Temple I go to has Hanuman and is celebrating "April 4th - Hanuman Jayanti - call to sponsor".

But I will be at a UC Berkeley Campus Tour this Saturday, but Hanumana Jayanti is probably the most important holiday for me, what I will do is pray and give offering that day in the morning at home, and carry a small picture of Hanuman in my shirt pocket!

The Durga is the local Devi for the Temple in this area, the Temple is open 5pm to 8pm 7 days a week, I might try to call or go by tonight to find out about sponsorship, and if I get back from Berkeley on Saturday for the evening it is open until 8pm.

The picture of Hanuman above is from this Temple, what I now consider "my temple", which is a Durga Temple I mentioned and also has Sita-Ram, Shiva-Parvati and Krishna and also Linga and of course Ganesh. But the main deity is Durga Sherawali Who is the Realm Goddess of our area:

Om Shree Hanumate Vijayam

Quote Originally Posted by ShivaFan View Post

Om Shree Hanumate Vijayam
    JAI MATA DI!

Thread Information