Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Libido-libidinous mangal_dev (mars)

Re: Libido-libidinous mangal_dev (mars)

Hello! Thanks for the clarification. Will refer the book. Actually, I gave Gayatri ji two of the sample charts used in the editorial and she made an observation on the quality of their marital life, whic I personally knew to be stormy. so I made that erroneous assumption. thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by Laalu View Post
    Hello! Thanks for the clarification. Will refer the book. Actually, I gave Gayatri ji two of the sample charts used in the editorial and she made an observation on the quality of their marital life, whic I personally knew to be stormy. so I made that erroneous assumption. thank you again!
    Well, depending on the scope and details of what Krishna ji's relative found out -- it seems like mangal dosh is affecting more than the health of the spouse but even affecting their progeny :-)

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Hello,

I just saw this as I have been away (true to my word) and now that I am home for the weekend, logged in to see what has been going on! Happy Uttarayaan/Sankranti to all.

I noticed that Mangal Dev plans to stay a little extra in Scorpio this year. Would love to hear any insights about what havoc or blessings he brings when he overstays in any rashi (as he seems to be doing every other year). Does he have any extra impact or it's just business as usual?

Thanks,
    Laalu

Quote Originally Posted by Rohiniranjan View Post
    Well, depending on the scope and details of what Krishna ji's relative found out -- it seems like mangal dosh is affecting more than the health of the spouse but even affecting their progeny :-)

Namaste,

Great post. In my opinion, the "manglik" dosha is hardly ever applicable in this day and age for marital relations. Looking at other factors such as the distance between moon and venus, in the males and females chart is far more important. From what I can gather, when marriages were being arranged at an early age - considering the intensity and maturity of Mars within the chart was important as to minimise gradient of disagreements. These days when people are getting married late, and of their own will it seems like a much smaller issue.

I also do not see it as a negative, I've often noticed those who are "manglik" have certain positive qualities imbibed by Mars. It all depends on the overall placement and how the rest of your chart is placed. People using these doshas to make blanket statements or accept/refuse marriages based on this is dangerous. In my opinion, one should stray away from any type of marriage matching unless you feel yourself a very robust astrologer as you can potentially influence who someone spends their life with.

I can also relate to these labels to some extent, I have angaarak yoga in the 7th house and I've read many people say that this is the prime combination for sex offenders, prostitutes and pimps. While this may hold true depending on the degrees and nakshatra of the mangal-rahu yuti, and also the supporting factors in the chart -- using it as a blanket statement without being specific is dangerous. I'm in the last 2 years of my Mangal mahadasha currently and mangal dev has done nothing but help me, infact I used to refuse sexual relations with women due to my inclination towards spirituality. So we can see the importance of delving deep and not reaching absolute conclusions.

Despite being a kroor graha, I also don't see Mars as anger, aggression, agitation and so on. I personally feel desire is a more suitable keyword for Mars. After all everyone desires to move to and populate mars these days Most people would attribute that to the Venus, but I would attribute pleasure as a keyword there.

Namaste all,

Astrologically, planet mangal (Mars) is associated with Tuesday. Furthermore this mangal has great significance in Vedic astrology this planet can bring fulfilling of desire, devises energy etc. While on the other side mangal dosh hurdles in marriage, actually manglik dosha is such a time when Mars in 1st , 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house.
    Chakra Healing with RRST!!!

Thread Information