Thread: See white crystal like shiva linga in dream

See white crystal like shiva linga in dream

Hello,

I got a dream where I was fighting with my brother, i was very worried to fight with him. Suddenly i woked up and got scared.
    Later gone to sleep again which followed by an other dream,

Where my husband buyed a 10 acres of land and showing me the land which filled up with temples.
    Temples of lord Hanuman, and many other gods i could not remember.
    I did not even see that place really.

I was worried about the land and asking my husband how can we do the construction if land is filled with temples.
    And I suggested my husband to take advice of a priest.

The priset standing in front of hanuman ji in the temple and adviced me i can shift temple if wanted.
    Gave me prasad. The PRASADAM looks like white crystal shivalinga (PURE WHITE OVAL SHAPE). There ended the dream

Almost every sunday night or early monday mornings i am having dream of lord shiva.

Last week i saw a brahmin in my dream, and many other dreams like these.
    By the way we are planning to buy some land which is not very big land but which we can afford.

Currently I am pregnent, I lost my job a few months ago and doing something which i am not happy with.
    Very often I see lord shiva, and sometimes Hanuman in my dreams.........

Does these dreams got any meaning? Any advice please.
    Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,
    Swapna.

Re: See white crystal like shiva linga in dream

Maybe the dream is trying to tell you to create a Sri Shiva temple in whichever land you buy? I'm sure your child will be born perfectly, considering you have gotten auspicious dreams.

Namaste Ji,

I had similar thoughts. It seems to me that your child will be a high soul, and you are being given indications and blessings of this. How wonderful!

Regarding the land... Do you know any of the history of where it is located? There may be a message to build a temple here, but a stronger feeling comes to me that it may be that there was once a Temple or several temples there. Perhaps when the ground is broken for building you may find the indications of such, and this is a reassurance to not let it bother you or upset construction, but also that you might restore such a temple to being in that place or very nearby. Either way it seems the land you purchased may well be blessed land.

These seem to be very auspicious dreams. Best wishes to you and your family.

~Pranam
    ~~~~~
    What has Learning profited a man, if it has not led him to worship the good feet of Him who is pure knowledge itself?
    They alone dispel the mind's distress, who take refuge at the feet of the incomparable one.
    ~~Tirukural 2, 7

Anbe Sivamayam, Satyame Parasivam

Namaste,

If the dreams happen in brahma muhurata 3:30 am - 5:30 am or even in early morning, they are very auspicious. I agree with @Aanandinii

I looks like you have grace of both Hanuman ji and Bhagavan Shiva. Who knows if Shiva himself will show you what next to do.

Best wishes for future.

Namah Shivay
    Only God Is Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion - Ramakrishna
    Total Surrender of Ego to SELF is Real Bhakti - Ramana Maharshi

Silence is the study of the scruptures. Meditation is the continuous thinking of Brahman which is to be meditated upon. The complete negation of both by knowledge is the vision of truth – sadAcAra-14 of Adi SankarAcArya

namah SivAya vishnurUpAya viShNave SivarUpiNe, MBh, vanaparva, 3.39.76

Sanskrit Dict | MW Dict | Gita Super Site | Hindu Dharma

Thread Information