Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are the yogas in Dr.Oz natal chart?

Re: What are the yogas in Dr.Oz natal chart?

What a great idea, RR ji! I will certainly learn from Deepak Chopra's chart, thanks for the suggestion!

(I was thinking that there are some parallels between Dr.Oz chart and Dr. Subramanian Swamy's chart -- both have several planets in OH, mooltrikona, etc... both Harvard graduates with a prominent Jupiter and Mars -- but the similarity ends here!).
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    What a great idea, RR ji! I will certainly learn from Deepak Chopra's chart, thanks for the suggestion!

(I was thinking that there are some parallels between Dr.Oz chart and Dr. Subramanian Swamy's chart -- both have several planets in OH, mooltrikona, etc... both Harvard graduates with a prominent Jupiter and Mars -- but the similarity ends here!).

Careful! It might become a mandatory requirement for admission to Harvard! ;-)

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Well, it could very well be one, RR ji! Even in Obama's chart, though Jupiter is supposedly 'neecha' in lagna, he is closely conjunct a prominent 'Sasa mahapurusha yoga' Saturn, thus deriving his strength from Saturn, rendering Saturn week. (This is what I read recently). And Obama is a graduate of 2 topmost Ivy schools - Columbia and Harvard! So this makes me wonder if going to Ivy schools needs Jupiter in dignity!! ;-)

(It makes more sense to consider Obama's lagna to be Libra as what I read from, a discussion on Obama's rectified chart. In this case, Saturn becomes lord of 4 and 5 and conjunct Jupiter who derives strength from Saturn).
    Last edited by Viraja; 25 April 2015 at 07:19 AM.

Viraja,

You are far braver and way more optimystical than I am <LOL>

Tally-ho...!

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Hello,

Actually, Isaac Starkman uses a system of tropical topocentric primary directions and closely worked with Alexander Marr, until his death, as far as I know. For this porpose, he developped a rectification software called Polaris. Since he uses both ptolemaic major aspects and keplerian minor aspects, I think one may find what he looks for ;-)

Best regards,
    François

Ah! Yes 'rectification' particularly for such a ?? tob situation can be rather tricky and very time consuming if one is hell-bent on pinning the tail on the donkey with a blind-fold on... ;-)

Viraja: This is not a criticism of you! Perhaps try to look from the 2/3rd sudarshan perspective, though lagna would have been ideal.

Viraja Ji,

As it is quite evident, chart has multiple raja yogas. (Based on 3.4.52 TOB). I believe your main question is around education.

Mercury is the planet for education. Mercury with strength is BEST.... Mercury/Moon is the THE BEST (As far as I know).

Here Mercury/Moon are in mutual aspect in Rasi and Navamsa and clearly explains his educational achievements. Again it is expanded by Jupiter's involvement, Saturn provides

determination as well.

Thanks
    Krishna

Thank you for the pointers, Krishna ji! You are really good at Jyotish. I will make a note of Moon conjunction and mutual aspect with Mercury and their role in education.

Warm regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Thank you for the pointers, Krishna ji! You are really good at Jyotish. I will make a note of Moon conjunction and mutual aspect with Mercury and their role in education.

Warm regards.
    Im a humble admirer of this divine science. I missed to mention one key thing about this chart. Both lagna and lagnathipathi are vargottama. Lagna in vargattoma is one of TOP TOP blessing in a chart. Lagnathipathi is secondary only in this aspect though it is also very good. Another very important aspect is 6 planets are in subha grahas house and mars in its moola trilona except the nodes.

Thanks
    krishna

Any updates, Viraja, on Dr. Oz?
    I could not find any updates regarding his personal strife against his ex-compatriots (academic, medical community, etc)
    Dr. Chopra's strife over time turned into a personal spiritual voyage. Will Oz fare the same...?
    Last edited by Rohiniranjan; 31 May 2015 at 09:57 AM. Reason: ty

Thread Information