Namaste to all.

I have tried to google this, and I can't seem to find HK and the word artha together in the same place. I have wondered about something. I know that the four goals in life of a Hindu is Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha. Is HK saying to skip the middle two and go straight to Kṛṣṇa Consciousness? I am reading the little book, "Easy Journey to Other Planets" to get a feel for how the author sets up the basis for BG As It Is (and this won't be the only version I will be reading, either). My senses are tingling like crazy, like something isn't right. I'm not HK, but I don't know much about it either and prefer to go to a more traditional Temple (one that has mainly Hindus from India or Hindu-heavy countries). I'm trying to understand a lot better how they compare with non-ISKCON sampradāya. I'm feeling Christianity in the book because some of the concepts and constructs are similar. It feels as though HK is really more suited for former western Christians, which I am not and never have been.