View Poll Results: Can Astrology predict the course of chronic diseases ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 100% .... Yes, I have had good experiences

3 60.00%
  • 80%

2 40.00%
  • 60%

0 0%
  • 40%

0 0%
  • 20%

0 0%
  • 0% .... No, the predictions were not at all correct.

0 0%

Thread: Survey: Can Astrology predict the course of chronic diseases and what are your experi

Survey: Can Astrology predict the course of chronic diseases and what are your experi

Survey: Can Astrology predict the course of chronic diseases and what are your experiences ?

Hello,

I am currently working on a scientific study regarding morphic fields and chronic diseases.
    In this study I also elaborate on the subject of astrology and its capability to make predictions.
    To obtain a clear picture on the capability of Astrology I would be glad if you can assist me by sharing your experiences.

100% ............... Yes, I have had good experiences
    80% .......
    60% .......
    40% .......
    20% .......
    0% .................. No, the predictions were not at all correct.

best regards,
    TheMirror

Re: Survey: Can Astrology predict the course of chronic diseases and what are your ex

Quote Originally Posted by TheMirror View Post
    Survey: Can Astrology predict the course of chronic diseases and what are your experiences ?

Hello,

I am currently working on a scientific study regarding morphic fields and chronic diseases.
    In this study I also elaborate on the subject of astrology and its capability to make predictions.
    To obtain a clear picture on the capability of Astrology I would be glad if you can assist me by sharing your experiences.

100% ............... Yes, I have had good experiences
    80% .......
    60% .......
    40% .......
    20% .......
    0% .................. No, the predictions were not at all correct.

best regards,
    TheMirror
    Just in case it is warranted, there are umpteen systems in vogue that use different methodologies and all label themselves astrology!
    Western tropical, western sidereal, ebertinian, indian (this forum), Chinese, Tibetan, Burmese, Vietnamese, and under indian: jyotish, lal kitab, nadi, KP and probably another half dozen that I have not run into yet...!

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Re: Survey: Can Astrology predict the course of chronic diseases and what are your ex

I only mean Jyotish
    best regards, TheMirror

So, no KP, Systems approach, Lal kitab, etc..."?

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

the Mirror,

I would so love to take the poll, however I don't have experience with astrologers predicting chronic diseases. I have other instances - job gain, difficulties with career, marriage (when and with whom), etc. I can say that I have had positive experience with astrologers predicting these other things...
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

I regularly watch Prem Jyotish and also he is my jyotish which I pay for charts. My wife also watches.

I have not had any "chronic" issues, but I have noticed that if a predictable course is outlined by such a jyotish, and if I take action to counter it, I have good health.

If I ignore it, I get sick indeed.

Approximately one eighth of population suffers from chronic Diseases. It would be a huge help for me when affected persons who also deal or dealt with Jyotish, could say something about their expieriences with it. best regards, TheMirror

Hi again, I have finished now the hypothesis of morphic fields. In the hypothesis I managed to combine: astrology with astrophysics vastu with particle physics and sidereal with tropical astrology The hypothesis contains of 3 documents: a) morphic_field_hypothesis_v2_en.docx (around 50 pages) which describes the complete hypothesis b) case_example_crohns_disease_v2_en.docx (around 15 pages) this document describes the Crohn´s disease case which brought me to this hypothesis c) unified_view_on_Astrology_and_Astronomy.docx this document describes the unification of sidereal, tropical astrology with Astronomy (around 9 pages) If somebody is interested in this hypothesis, please contact me via PM. best regards, TheMirror

Thread Information