Namaste,

It is said that Goddess Aditi and Ushas are eulogized in the Vedas,especially the Rig Veda.Vedic worship mainly involved worship offered through Yajnas so there may not have been images(Murthies) involved.I am using later-Vedic not in a historical or a chronological sense but to distinguish Vedic-Yajna method of worship from Bhakti/Temple/Murthi oriented worship.Goddess Saraswati is also extolled in the Vedas but She also has a distinct(physical) form as defined in the Agamas and is found in many Puranic narratives.In the same manner, are Aditi and Ushas found anywhere in Puranas,Itihasas,Agamas and Tantras?Do they have a specific form and are there any stotras/stories glorifying them?Is there any reason why very great deities like Aditi and Ushas seem to be unknown to most Hindus or are found rarely in the post-Vedic(i.e. Smriti) literature(I am assuming they are not found and I may be completely wrong)?

In some Puranic stories,one Aditi,a consort of Kashyapa Prajapati, is known as the mother of the Devas/Adityas,is she the same Vedic Aditi or a different person?

In some shlokas Devi(Shakti) is praised as both Aditi and Diti.Is there any Diti in the Vedas?