Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
Namaste Avyayada,

The forum rules are created by the forum members. In my view it is a democractic process to involve members who are like minded in the creation of the rules and in moderation.

I think your problem is the 'like-mindedness' (?) You are not in alignment with the theme of the forum and that's fine. Not everyone has to be. The forum is not meant for everyone only like minded people that are in alignment with the theme of the forum. As a result, a large number of memerbship requests get turned down.

Calling me mafia boss doesn't help as I don't know anything about how to run a mafia. I only know how to keep the forum clean of pests and people who are not like-minded.

Please read the forum rules and let me know if you have any specific question about a rule that's bothering you. Complaining just for the sake of it will accomplish nothing and will only lower your conciousness.

Start making good quality posts as members are supposed to and you will gain the respect of other members that you crave so much.

Thanks,
Namaste Satay

Your rules are unethical. Hitler came to power in a democratic process as well, and managed to get huge popular support. Even democracy does not guarantee ethical rules. And you do not even have democracy here. You choose these people. Who says these people are not just fellow sect members, or your avatars? Your idea of ethics and democracy are only creating a cover.

I did not call you a Mafia boss, I am more subtle than you. I show you a shoe, I leave it to you to put it on. And indeed, it fits. But do not blame me for that.

The way you openly insult people of whom you feel disrespect only proves you are not fit to be a good moderator. Open personal attacks are the biggest offence on a forum. You do not even understand that. You the big ruler behaves like an offender yourself, and you want uphold ethics with your loyal comrades?

Please end this before you make a complete fool of yourself. Do not worry about your respect, you do not even know the meaning of true respect. You are as fake as the rest here. And resetting some ones password to see his private mail is not a respectful thing Satay. You play strange political games. Something very smelly about this forum,

So quickly delete all this and your shame.