Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What is wrong with this forum

Re: What is wrong with this forum

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Namaste Avyayada,

The forum rules are created by the forum members. In my view it is a democractic process to involve members who are like minded in the creation of the rules and in moderation.

I think your problem is the 'like-mindedness' (?) You are not in alignment with the theme of the forum and that's fine. Not everyone has to be. The forum is not meant for everyone only like minded people that are in alignment with the theme of the forum. As a result, a large number of memerbship requests get turned down.

Calling me mafia boss doesn't help as I don't know anything about how to run a mafia. I only know how to keep the forum clean of pests and people who are not like-minded.

Please read the forum rules and let me know if you have any specific question about a rule that's bothering you. Complaining just for the sake of it will accomplish nothing and will only lower your conciousness.

Start making good quality posts as members are supposed to and you will gain the respect of other members that you crave so much.

Thanks,
    Namaste Satay

Your rules are unethical. Hitler came to power in a democratic process as well, and managed to get huge popular support. Even democracy does not guarantee ethical rules. And you do not even have democracy here. You choose these people. Who says these people are not just fellow sect members, or your avatars? Your idea of ethics and democracy are only creating a cover.

I did not call you a Mafia boss, I am more subtle than you. I show you a shoe, I leave it to you to put it on. And indeed, it fits. But do not blame me for that.

The way you openly insult people of whom you feel disrespect only proves you are not fit to be a good moderator. Open personal attacks are the biggest offence on a forum. You do not even understand that. You the big ruler behaves like an offender yourself, and you want uphold ethics with your loyal comrades?

Please end this before you make a complete fool of yourself. Do not worry about your respect, you do not even know the meaning of true respect. You are as fake as the rest here. And resetting some ones password to see his private mail is not a respectful thing Satay. You play strange political games. Something very smelly about this forum,

So quickly delete all this and your shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

This forum is all about Satay. Oh no! wait a minute, there really is a team - A team of like-minded people!

Pranam.
    Namaste Believer,

Yeah it was just invented, the team. He had forgotten about that. Luckily I backup everything. This will become a big laugh around the Internet. How the Hindudharmaforum came to have moderators.

You guys have taught me more about Hinduism than I have tought possible. But a different kind of Hinduism than I cherish.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Mind View Post
    Vannakkam: I'm a member of 6 other forums, actually, and post semi-regularly on all of them. I've been moderator on one of them, but couldn't keep up to moderator expectations so resigned the position. As with here, I was invited to do moderation.

Aum Namasivaya
    Namaste Eastern Mind

And you modest one always kept it a secret,
    Please tell more untruth
    Humiliate yourselves further before me
    Pretend that I believe it
    It is only your selfrespect
    And that is not worth much here

Namaste all,

When I wrote to the poor man betrayed by his family that Hinduism is a great religion, but Hindus often are not. I was writing about you. And when I was writing about deep rooted corruption I was writing about you too.

Of course it was clear to me how you would react to an appeal for more ethics on this forum. And you did not disappoint me.

I wish you the best in life, and hopefully a rise in consciousness. Who knows one day you people can even afford honesty.

Good luck

The moderators are actually nice, Avyaydya. I came from banned land back to posting with all features enabled, thanks to Satay ji. And the mods reply to me and treat to me cordially as always. Maybe you should get to know them more personally.

Hindus are like any other people - a mix of good, bad and intermediate people.

When Satay ji banned me earlier, he did mention how he got numerous complaints about and had to react to them. Well, I agree myself some of the posts I made earlier were not of good taste, I had written them in sensitive moments. The forum is a place where you act professionally, like in a business setting or office. We behave polished and cordial.

Hope this helps.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

namaste Avyaydya,

You are amazing. You don't read posts, you accuse me and other members of being autocratic Hitler rulers.

I have no idea of what you are accusing me of reading your emails etc.. I don't have access to your emails nor your password.

Now, do you have a specific question about a rule of the forum? Just complaining in general is not going to help.

Not to worry about my reputation on HDF or on the Internet. Worry about yours. You are coming across an unstable person with some psychological problem who forgot to take their meds.

Make quality posts on HDF to gain other members respect or continue to look like a fool. The choice is yours.
    Last edited by satay; 01 June 2015 at 04:27 PM.
    satay

namaste,

For clarity, HDF has always had other mods although I am the most active one. You have the wrong impression that I do all the moderation myself.

More than my self-respect, I believe your mental stage is at stake. I am starting to seriously wonder about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Avyaydya View Post
    Namaste Satay,

Suddenly moderators are invented, that you did not mention in your earlier posts. Moderators, Satay are well recognizable on forums. In no way has it been made clear that these people are moderators. You yourself gave the impression that you do all moderation yourself in your earlier post.

In a discussion one has to stand by ones words Satay. Otherwise one loses ones honour. Your self-respect is at stake here, if nothing else.

You claim to have super conciousness, being in light then...

Namaste Satay

Your rules are unethical. Hitler came to power in a democratic process as well, and managed to get huge popular support.

you a Mafia boss

you are not fit to be a good moderator.

you make a complete fool of yourself. You are as fake as the rest here.

I will add those to the list of names I have been called before.

You complain about rules yet you accepted them at the time of registration and during the time you enjoyed posting here (a couple of years?).

I am seriously worreid about your mental state. Please go see a professional and don't forget to take your meds.

Namaste all,

When I wrote to the poor man betrayed by his family that Hinduism is a great religion, but Hindus often are not. I was writing about you. And when I was writing about deep rooted corruption I was writing about you too.

Of course it was clear to me how you would react to an appeal for more ethics on this forum. And you did not disappoint me.

I wish you the best in life, and hopefully a rise in consciousness. Who knows one day you people can even afford honesty.

Good luck
    huh?

Sadly, in the end this 'feedback' thread turned out to be 'What's wrong with a member?' instead.
    Last edited by satay; 01 June 2015 at 01:28 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    satay

Namaste,

I admire Satay's patience that he showed in this thread !

Many of us tried on our part to make Avyaydya see reason but all efforts were wasted. Members like Avyaydya keep teaching us some good lessons. By his recent posts he proved that he actually didn't deserve this forum and the forum didn't deserve him as a member.

OM
    Last edited by devotee; 03 June 2015 at 05:13 AM.
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    namaste Avyaydya,

You are amazing. You don't read posts, you accuse me and other members of being autocratic Hitler rulers.

I have no idea of what you are accusing me of reading your emails etc.. I don't have access to your emails nor your password.

Now, do you have a specific question about a rule of the forum? Just complaining in general is not going to help.

Not to worry about my reputation on HDF or on the Internet. Worry about yours. You are coming across an unstable person with some psychological problem who forgot to take their meds.

Make quality posts on HDF to gain other members respect or continue to look like a fool. The choice is yours.
    Namaste Satay!

Sorry about the negativity you were finding. I like your forum a lot, especially because of how educated the forum members often are on these topics.

Peace.

Thread Information