Thread: Does Saturn in Leo in Navamsha Chart always bring "doom"?

Does Saturn in Leo in Navamsha Chart always bring "doom"?

In my Rasi chart, Saturn is in Scorpio in 4th house, but in the navamsha chart it is in Leo in 5th house.

Is there anything else in any of the other charts that can "overcome" or outdo this negative setup?

Everything I have read about Saturn in Leo in Navamsha, because Saturn and Sun are enemies, seems to suggest this brings only negativity.

Any expert suggestions. I am not looking for mantras or gemstone remedies, but actual things in a chart to look for that may help with this.

Thank you everyone or anyone!

Pearls

Re: Does Saturn in Leo in Navamsha Chart always bring "doom"?

Please do not conclude the effect of a Planet by just sign. We have to consider other factors such as lordship, aspects, star on which a planet is residing, parivarthana, vargottama etc. Also it depends what aspect of your chart you are looking.. Say if it is career then you lagnathipathi and 10th also should be considered.

I've Saturn in 5th house in Cancer which is again an enemy sign...So far it has not created any major negative effect on me...

Keep in my mind any planet in Konas and Kendras will generally produce good results only(majority).

Thanks
    Krishna

Quote Originally Posted by pearls View Post
    In my Rasi chart, Saturn is in Scorpio in 4th house, but in the navamsha chart it is in Leo in 5th house.

Is there anything else in any of the other charts that can "overcome" or outdo this negative setup?

Everything I have read about Saturn in Leo in Navamsha, because Saturn and Sun are enemies, seems to suggest this brings only negativity.

Any expert suggestions. I am not looking for mantras or gemstone remedies, but actual things in a chart to look for that may help with this.

Thank you everyone or anyone!

Pearls
    Pearls,

I like to see astrology as a tool for examining potentials and tendencies and not 'certainties' particularly if one is relying on a single factor or a fragmentary examination, such as has been portrayed in this thread. Also, I do not have much fondness for sensationalism. I do not know if you are beginner or veteran but if the former, please do not get taken by terms such as doom or for that matter gloom. Internet folks often use such terms and it gets picked up by others and the urban myth spreads like wild-fire. Stuff like that sticks in mind of course! :-)

Saturn is not a 'bad guy' necessarily :-) Moon has the ability to bring on more difficulties on individuals simply because it is the I/O interface if you think about that calmly!

D9 has been used by some as an important capsule-chart but the holographic nature (summary of life or a varga giving a portal into general matters, although some insist that it deals only with marriage related matters; other views exist as well) of it is shared (as per Parashara) by other vargas as well. Vimshopak gives a numerical hint about that as well. All these things cannot be satisfactorily covered in a forum message and those become vapourware anyways. <LOL>

Just trying to help...!

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Thank you both for replying.

I agree with you Rohinirajan. As far as the moon goes, unfortunately, I have Saturn, Mars, Rahu in the fourth house of Scorpio. Any seasoned astrologer would know what that means.

And the oddest thing is that I have Raja Yoga with Jupiter in the first house of Leo, with Sun in the fifth of Sag.

What a very odd combination. I was told from Chakrapani Uddall 25 years ago that because of the Raja Yoga, I would overcome all obstacles, and that seems to be my experience, thus far. But certainly, my fourth house/moon connection has been a challenge. Thank you for reminding me that it is the mind that creates our world.

Peace and love to you,

Pearls

None of us humans are perfect and that is what makes for the perfect diversity of our human race! And therefore our charts perfectly portray our reason for being. The unique Strengths and weaknesses and what we make of those and ourselves.

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Quote Originally Posted by pearls View Post

Jupiter in your chart͵ by way of placement and aspects. If he aspects your Saturn͵ then what else is required? And in case if he is not aspecting your Saturn͵ well͵ by some other way he must be still helping you....
    Last edited by harih; 22 June 2015 at 04:32 AM.

Thread Information