Namaste,
I wanted to share something.It is a little long but please bare with me.So,One day I had my exams as always I was in a hurry to reach the exam hall and I and my friend went out of our PG early as both of our exam centers were far from where we stayed.I and he went together till the station and then we went our own directions as both of us had different centers.I boarded my local train but it was a little late but I got to the stoppage from where I had to take auto.I got the auto but as we know they have to take atleast four passengers then only they start the journey.I was the one in the auto and other an aged person.I was sitting in the auto and the minutes passed the driver wasn't getting passengers to the route we were to go.I was worried if I could reach the Center on time.I was in a panic but then I remembered a story I read in this forum.I remembered that Lord Krishna only comes to rescue of his devotees when they call him.I closed my eyes and asked him to please get some passengers so that I can reach my exam hall.And you know what happened in a minute or so we got two passengers and I reached my exam hall.

That was an experience I had that made my belief in him more strong.Nowadays many times I find myself looking and talking at his picture as if I am talking to a friend of mine and tell him what I am feeling.My love for the Lord started when my dearest friend presented me a Bhagvad Geeta.He has great knowledge about Geeta and always enlightens me whenever I'm in need.He is like Krishna to me and I'm his Arjuna,but that's another story.So,in this way it all started.I am experiencing this from a while now.Lord Krishna attracts me towards himself.I don't know but when I think of him I feel like I am in different world,it soothes me.I want to always be in his feet but many times it had happened to me that I forget about him and get distracted to other things in this material world.I don't know what can I do to make myself consistent in his Bhakti because whenever I think about him I always feel good,my tears come out themselves.So,What is this according to you?

Please suggest me how I can avoid getting distracted and way from my Lord.Please show me the direction,the path towards his Bhakti.It will be of great help.

Hare Krishna

Dhanyavad