Thread: Relation b/w worshiping Lord Krishna's different forms and worshipper's next birth

Relation b/w worshiping Lord Krishna's different forms and worshipper's next birth

Namaste,

Once I heard in a Satsang that when a bhakt wholeheartedly worships Lord Krishna, his next birth depends on which form of Shri Krishna he worships.

For example: By worshiping Shri Krishna idol in Vausdev form (carrying chakra in standing posture) , one binds karma that will help in attaining moksha. By worshipping Balgopal form, next birth of Bhakt will be in one of Loks of Shri krishna (I do not remember its name currently), one who worships him with bhaav as of a Gopi with Shri Krishna's raaslila related idol gets next birth in another lok.

I do not remember the different lokas that are specially related to ShriKrishna Bhagwan only & his different forms that are worshiped by followers. How each worshiping form is related to our next birth?? Please enlighten me about it.

Pranam.

Re: Relation b/w worshiping Lord Krishna's different forms and worshipper's next birt

Namaste follower12.

According to Gaudiya-vaishnavism if you worship Lord Vishnu you will go to one of the countless Vaikuntha planets where Lord Vishnu is the Supreme Deity.

If you worship Lord Krishna you will go to Goloka Vrindavana(also called Krishnaloka),the supreme spiritual planet where Lord Krishna is the supreme Deity.

The form you will have in the spiritual world depends on which rasa(relationship with the Lord) you will develop.

I suggest you to read this link:
    http://www.harekrsna.com/philosophy/...ates/rasas.htm
    Last edited by orlando; 14 July 2015 at 04:52 AM.

Re: Relation b/w worshiping Lord Krishna's different forms and worshipper's next birt

Namaste orlando ji,

From the link mentioned by orlando ji,
    Love for Krsna cannot be compared to material love for different demigods. Because Mayavadis are on the material platform, they recommend the worship of Siva or Durga and say that worship of Kali and Krsna are the same. However, on the spiritual platform there is no demigod worship. The only worshipable object is Krsna. Therefore although there is no difference between a devotee in santa-rasa or dasya-rasa, vatsalya-rasa or madhurya-rasa, one can still make a comparative study of the intensity of love in these different transcendental positions. For example, it may be said that dasya-rasa is better than santa-rasa, yet transcendental love of God is there in both of them. Similarly, we can judge that love of Godhead in fraternity is better than love of Godhead in neutrality and servitorship. Similarly, love of Godhead in paternal affection is better than love in fraternity. And, as stated before, love of God in the conjugal rasa is superior to that in the paternal rasa."
    A very lucid example is given there to understand the five type of relation one an have with physical 'deh'(body form) of God. Its santa rasa, dasa rasa, sakhya rasa, vatsalya rasa & madhurya rasa. They have been explained with help of a person sitting on chair being served or cared by others.

Thankyou orlando ji for sharing the link.

Pranaam

Thread Information