Thread: Krishan Kanhaiya

Thumbs Up Krishan Kanhaiya

Namaste Gurujans,

I hope everyone here is doing well and heading towards their spiritual path.I just wanted to share something,it is about a show that is being telecast on SAB TV.The name of the show is the Title of this thread "Krishan Kanhaiya".It is a show in which a common man named Kanhaiyalal Gupta asks questions to a modern day Avatar of Bhagwan Shri Krishna.The plot of the serial is that Kanhaiyalal is a common man with a small tea shop.He has a family which consists of his wife Guddi,his two children a boy and a girl,his father and mother.

The show has begun a week before.Story begins when Kanhaiayalal's daughter had to get admission in a Coaching but he doesn't have enough money to get her admitted to that coaching.His wife tells him how would he be able to arrange the money required.Kanhaiyalal tells that he will do some arrangements.His family understands him.So,his daughter tells him that she will study and prepare at home but Kanhiayalal refuses and tells her that she will get admitted to that coaching.Then Kanhaiyalal as he always does,visits the krishna temple and offers a 100 Rupees note in the Dan Peti that his wife told him to offer.He looks at the Dan peti and sarcastically says to the Krishna idol,what kind of a bank is this Prabhu in which we can only give money but can't take out. Then the priest of the temple talks with him and the priest tells him that it is expected that the temple will receive 70,000 Rupees in donations for Janamashtami this year.

Next day,his wife and daughter remind him that the last date for coaching's payment of fees is tomorrow.Then at night,Kanhaiyalal after seeing that there is nothing he can do to arrange that money,takes a drastic step.He goes to that temple at late night and finds the priest is asleep and then he takes the key and takes out 50,000 Rupees from the Dan Peti.he is shaking and he then tells the Krishna's Murti that what is he looking at,it is his money he is taking out that he had donated in so many years.Then somehow he reaches home and when he opens the door he finds the same Krishna idol in his living room.He is shocked but then he realizes it is his Father.

His father asks him from where is he coming.He makes up that he is coming from his friend's house and hands over the 50,000 rupees to his wife,Guddi.Then he goes in his room.he receives a phonecall from a
    "Private Number" and he picks it up and the voice says "Kanhaiyalal" to his Kanhaiyalal answers "Yes" then the voice says "Chor (Thief) " and then that voice laughs and says "What did you think nobody saw you doing that act?" To this Kanhaiyalal is scared that who saw him in the temple and then he receives a message to meet him at the Red Fort tomorrow at 7 AM.

The next day he goes to the Red Fort but finds no one waiting for him.he thinks someone had joked with him.But then receives the call from that "Private Number".He picks it up and again the same saga happens and the voice tells him to come inside the Red Fort.He does the same and finds a man sitting under a tree and playing his flute.He is in modern clothes wearing a yellow Coat and white shirt and pant.The man then welcomes him and says how is he.Kanhaiyalal tells him who is he? Then the man tells him that so easily he had forgotten him and that they meet everyday.Kanhaiyalal says that he had never met him in his life and is seeing him for the first time.

Kanhaiyalal then says what does he want? To this the man says Full 50,000.Kanhaiyalal is surprised and says full 50,000.And that he doesn't know anything about 50,000.Then the man says Temple,Dan Peti does that ring any bell.Kanhaiyalal then tries to bribe Krishna offering him 100,300,500 rupees respectively but Krishna just smiles.To this Kanhaiyalal says that he has seen this smile somewhere but he is unable to remember.

Kanhiaylal asks him his name,the man answers "Krishna,Govinda,Gopal,Murali Manohar Mai Nandalal." Kanhaiyalal is astonished and says that he has so many names.The man answers in the affirmative and says 108 names in total.Then Kanhaiyalal says that Lord Krishna has so many names.Then the man tells him that he is Lord Krishna.To this Kanhaiyalal smiles and so does the man.Kanhaialal tells him that it is not his age to play the role of God and that if he wants to be Lord Krishna then he should wear the proper "Uniform".He describes some Swaroopas of Lord Krishna to the man and then find those Swaroopas of Krishna in front of him and at last the Vishwaroopa too as Kanhaiyalal asked for.

Now,understanding that the man is really Lord Krishna he tells him to come in his Manav Form and the man who is Krishna does.The man again asks for the 50,000 rupees and Kanhaiyalal says he won't give him that much money.Then the story continues and later Kanhaiyalal says that he will give him his money but he has a condition that he will ask him questions and if Krishna is able to answer them then he will award him 100 Rupees for each answer.To this Krishna smiles and tells Kanhaiyalal that it doesn't matter how many questions he asks but he will take his 50,000 at the end.

Then Kanhaiyalal agree too and walks away.Then Krishna says what do you think Kanhiayalal I have come here to take 50,000 rupees.You might think that I have come here for 50,000 but I have not.Then Krishna says,
    "Mai Aaya Hun Un Samast Vyaktiyu Ke Prasno Ka Uttar Dene Jinka Jeevan Ka Prasn V Mai Hun Aur Uttar V Mai,Jinke Jeevan Ka Dakshin V Mai Hun Aur Uttar V Mai,Bas Fark Itna Hai Ki Madhya Mai Hun Aur Madhayam Tum." In English it goes like this,"I have come to answer the questions of all those people whose life's question is me and the answer is me too.Whose life's north is me and also the south.But the only difference is that I am the middle and you are the source/means."

This is the background of the Serial that I thought necessary to tell to give a view what the serial is all about.I find it very pleasing.I have been watching it since the beginning and it is a great concept I think.If you guys have access to SAB TV then I would highly recommend this show.It is in Hindi Language though.If you can understand Hindi you will enjoy it and if you don't have access to SAB TV then you may find an App called Sony LIV it has this serial I think episode wise.I just wanted to share this as it is really good one and provides a lot of knowledge and is soul soothing too.

I am adding a YouTube Link of SAB TV's Playlist of the Show "
    Krishna Kanhaiya"-
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...E0o_a5VY3sH-yc

Hope you will like and enjoy it. Of course,do let me know.

Dhanyavad
    Last edited by Abhishek Born Again; 10 July 2015 at 03:23 AM.
    Hari bol

Re: Krishan Kanhaiya

Dear Abhishek

Thank You. Thank You so much
    Do you see -- our conversation about Lord KRshNa on your thread and just a few days later you posted this. Do you see KAnhA's murali playing here?
    Last edited by smaranam; 11 July 2015 at 12:25 PM.
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Re: Krishan Kanhaiya

Namaste Smaranam Ji,

I am glad that I have accepted Madhav as my True Friend.Indeed his flute's music is mesmerizing me.And I am glad and thankful to my Friend (about whom I mentioned in the last thread) and also to you for knowing what was I missing in life and how I needed to surrender myself to Murali Manohar.

What a great experience you had there.I hope someday Madhav comes to me too in some form.My Manav Jeevan will be successful.

Also,don't thank me Smaranam Ji,I didn't do anything it is the Supreme One who did that,I am a mere intermediary.It is great to know that you liked the show,it is amazing,Smaranam ji. It is soothing,thought provoking and heart touching,that is the reason I recommended this gem .I think you just completed watching the First Question's Episodes and now the Second Question's Episode has begun.It has had 3 episodes so far of the Second Question (I have watched 2 of the Second Question's Episodes) and it is really amazing.This will be another joy ride .

Dhanyavad

Jai Shri Hari
    Hari bol

Thread Information