Thread: Amazed To The Love of Bhaktas Toward Lord Hanuman

Amazed To The Love of Bhaktas Toward Lord Hanuman

Dear All,

Can anyone tell me, why so many peoples loves Lord Hanuman ? Or why you love Lord Hanuman ?
    The case is because i amazed everytime i see the bhaktas show their love toward Lord Hanuman,
    They love to make a music to chant Hanuman Chalisa
    They love to made Lord Hanuman picture
    They love to make Lord Hanuman art... etc

I see Lord Hanuman have special place in the heart of many peoples.

Thank You

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Re: Amazed To The Love of Bhaktas Toward Lord Hanuman

Quote Originally Posted by shian View Post

Can anyone tell me, why so many peoples loves Lord Hanuman ?.....
    .....I see Lord Hanuman have special place in the heart of many peoples.

Thank You
    Namaste shian,

IMO it is because people identify themselves with Hanuman. Hanuman is/was an exemplary devotee of Sri Ram. Well that is exactly what Vaishnavs are- devotees of Sri Ram...... and they want to become as good at devotion to Him as Hanuman is/was!

This is only a brief explanation but I hope it helped.

Pranaam.
    What is the one thing that no beings can do, except humans? Answer: Arts!

I love Hanuman ji because he represents the ultimate sacrifice... he has sacrificed everything... his looks, his power and valor subdued into his bearing of a simple bhakta and a servant, his desires compromised by assuming the form of a brahmachari... he could perhaps be the only deity who has sacrificed so much....

Last edited by Viraja; 14 July 2015 at 03:41 PM.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Namaste all,

I want to correct a logical/ rational mistake that I made in the last post. I should have said "All Hindus want to be as good at devotion to their God as Hanuman is/was to his God!" So whether a person worships Sri Ram or some other God, Hanuman shows what it means to 'be devoted'.

I apologize for any misunderstanding that my previous post may have caused.

Pranaam.

Namaste,

Hanumanji is an example of complete servitude and perfect devotion to his Bhagwan, Ramji. Every minute of his life and every ounce of energy in his body was spent in the service of his Masters - Ram, Laxman and Sitaji. And this was done with complete love and devotion. The most impressive picturisation of him shows him parting the skin on his chest to show his heart; and the heart has pictures of Ram, Laxman and Sitaji on it. That shows the level of his loving devotion for and servitude to his Master. I believe in Hinduism, he embodies the perfect devotee of his Bhagwan. People who aspire to be perfect devotees of the Lord, think of and worship Hanumanji, so that they too can please God like he did with his complete devotion.

Jai Shree Hanumanji.

Pranam.

Hanuman never complained when asked to go in search of the Sanjeevni herb. Without thinking twice, he nonchalantly lifted the entire mountain and brought it to Lakshmana's side. A great inspiration to many of us to go beyond the normal call of duty.

Hanuman is also extremely sophisticated in etiquette and cultured. He has knowledge of all the Vedas is an expert in Sanskrit grammar -- vyakarana. He is the first person to meet with Rama and Lakshmana when they come into Sugreeva's kingdom in need of help.

In short, servitude is not his only virtue. He is suave and sophisticated.

Namaste Shian Ji,

Hanuman Ji is the personification of devotion(bhakti),valor(sahas),intelligence(buddhi),and all that we humans want to have in ourselves.Lord Hanuman has so many names Pawan Putra,Mahabali,Maruti,Dukhbhanjan,Sankat Mochan and many more.These names tell what is Veer Hanuman Ji all about.He is the remover of all sorrows,hence the name Dukhbhanjan.He is the God we remember when we are in some sort of trouble-"Vikat Samay Nikat Jab Aaye Pratham Wahi Smaran Aa Jaye"; it means whenever troubled times arrive in which we don't get any idea what to do we remember Hanuman Ji,that's why he has the name Sankat Mochan.In Ramayana,When it was required to cross the ocean to reach Lanka and after being reminded of his powers by Sri Jambhavanta,he didn't hesitate and crosses it to reach Mata Sita in Lanka.So,he justified his name of that occasion and many times in the battle.By praying to Hanuman Ji,one can be free from all diseases.At the time of trouble if we truly remember him through our mind,karma,words and meditation he will come to our aid.He did all the works of Sri Rama and played a pivotal role in Ravana Sanhar.His Might will be in all four Yugas.

As Believer Ji already said and I too even touched this point in one of my replies in another thread.When Bhagwan Ram was crowned the King of Ayudha.Then in order to honor his Vanara Sena,he and Mata Sita gave away various Gifts to all the soldiers of the Army.Atlast it was the chance for Hanuman ji to receive his gift.Mata Sita then gave him a very beautiful and precious pearl necklace.Hanuman ji took but then Hanuman ji started to examine the necklace and then to everybodies surprise in the court room started to pluck out all the pearls.To this everyone was surprised and then Vibhisana Ji said,"Hanuman ji this pearl necklace is so expensive and every pearl of it is equal to a whole village and you are plucking out and throwing it away.It is very precious."To this Hanumanji said,"In which there is no Ram and Sita that thing is worthless for me." To this Vibhisana ji asked,"So,you say in which there is no Ram Sita that thing is worthless then what about your body is there any image of Ram and Sita." Then Hanuman ji tears his chest and shows the entire world that in his heart there is Ram and Sita.Vibhisana and very one started to chant Hanuman ji's name and bowed to him.To this Ram ji Sita Maiya were so impressed that they gave him a boon that he will be a cheeranjeevi and live till the end of time.

That is how much devoted Hanuman ji is to Lord Sri Rama and so it is said that Rama and Hanuman Ji can never be separated.We can't get the blessing of them if we only worship one of them.There is a song that says this,it goes like his "Par na lagoge Sri Ram ke bina,Ram na milenge Hanuman ke bina" it means that we can't succeed without Sri Ram and we won't find Sri Ram without Hanuman.

Another Story,I know is that if we pray to Lord Hanuman we get blessing from Shani Dev Ji too.The story goes like this (even though I don't know if it's mentioned in Ramayana or not),Ravana had captured various planets and one of them was Shani Dev (Saturn),and when Hanuman ji reached Lanka and was doing his thing-beating all the demons and destroying the Ashokavatika,he also came across Shani Dev in the palace and helped him to escape and that's why Shani Dev said that the people who will worship Hanuman ji,they will get this blessing too.We all know that if Gold is subjected to Fire its luster increases even more but the same didn't happen with Suvarna Lanka which was made up of Gold.After Hanuman ji did the "Lanka Dahan" its luster didn't increase or anything.This was because of Shani Dev's drishti who was not pleased with Ravana who captured him.

So,Hanuman ji is one to whom we bhakts look up to.He is an immortal and will live till the end and will help Kalki Avatara too along with other Cheeranjeevis to reestablish Dharma on Earth.

Jai Bajrangbali

Dhanyavad
    Hari bol

Your explanation and intimacy with Lord Hanuman touched me,
    The greatest soul is The One who served Bhagavan and all beings perfectly,
    I homage to Lord Hanuman through all of You who carry the love, when you explain His glory, you become the living murthis of Lord Hanuman

OM. VAJRA. VISHNUYA. SVAHA
    OM. VAJRA. GARUDA. CALE CALE. HUM PHAT

OM. AMOGHA VAIROCANA. MAHA-MUDRA. MANI PADMA JVALA PRAVARTTAYA. HUM

Om Saha Nau-Avatu |
    Saha Nau Bhunaktu |
    Saha Viiryam Karava-Avahai |
    Tejasvi Nau-Adhii-Tam-Astu Maa Vidviss-Aavahai |
    Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Thread Information