Thread: NGOs in India

NGOs in India

Namaskāra everyone!

Something just came to my attention in the news a few days ago because a name familiar to me is in this article.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/wo...0PI1IH20150708

The name that comes up is an NGO, Sabrang Trust, one of the members of the FOIL nexus (Forum of Inquilabi Leftists - I have the paper on it if you want it). Then I find out that close to * 9,000 * NGOs had their registrations cancelled upon studies of foreign interference in India’s affairs through NGOs was confirmed. Sabrang was FINALLY caught! Finally!

Here’s an older article on the situation - http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/0...0NJ15J20150428 - Notice the US is not happy about this action. It has been wanting to subvert Dharma in India from the beginning.

AND today, I see this from the same news web site:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/wo...0PO1XL20150714

They RAIDED the business owners' home. You know, it's funny that people don't get up in umbrage about FOIL tearing India apart, but as some as the India government starts standing up, everyone gets in a bind over it... Now, this article states that over 13,000 NGOs have had their registrations cancelled. They have been REALLY busy. I hope they realize that they're in danger of losing Bharata if they don't clamp down on FOIL ASAP.

Praṇāma!

Re: NGOs in India

Namaste

The backlash against Modi - India's first Hindu PM - is really quite astonishing. For decades Hindus have been trampled on and their needs put beneath the needs of others. Now, I do not support the desires of the many trumping the needs of the few but money is being taken from temples to build mosques and churches and fund the haj. If their own religious foundations will not supply them with funds to build mosques and churches and charity to perform the haj, why do they think they can take it from us?

Too many of the NGO's are shady organisations funded by Christian churches in America and Muslim foundations in the Middle East. I am glad their fraudulent practices are being revealed.

Thread Information