Thread: Lord Krishna's Next Birth on Earth

Lord Krishna's Next Birth on Earth

Namaste,

As we all love Lord Krishna in our own ways, it always interest us to know when will we be able to meet Krishna Bhagwan in Sakshat incarnated form? So, after studying about HIS next life, I was puzzled as to where I should post this thread- in Jainism section of HDF or here as both are related to HIM. So, finallly I am putting it here.

Do share whatever you have read about his next birth. It can never be enough to know more about him.
    In Panchaang, I read for the first time that next birth of Vasudev Lord Krishna will be an incarnation called Kalki in Orissa, India. He will incarnate to destroy adharm & re-establish Dharm once again. The time duration of his arrival from now was not mentioned there.

Due to curiousity, I went through sites describing HIS next birth. And found some more details, apart from the Satsangs of Astha channel.

Lord Krishna(past) - He was Vasudev in previous birth i.e., when he was on Earth in this form. He became from Nar to Narayan. It takes thousands of birth for a person (nar) to transform into Narayan.
    As Dadashri said,
    "A Narayan is extremely powerful & majestic. When He walks, the Earth trembles & makes a sound that can be heard upto a great distance. His one glance on thousands adharmis is enough to make them run for their lives. A being who will become a Vasudev in future starts showing symptoms before several thousands of births from the last one as Vasudev."
    Jain theory says that A Vasudev elder brother is always a Baldev & they fight together with Prati- Vasudev to defeat him & at the end, they jointly rule the world. So, they are termed as Half-Chakravarti as a Chakravarti alone rules whole world. [Lord Krishna is 9th Vasudev of this Kalpa, HIS elder brother was Balram & Prati Vasudev was Jarasandha].

Shalaka Purush: In each half of a Kalpa, there are 63 exceptional illustriuos beings. Out of total 63 Purush, there are 24 Teerthankars (= a chovisi), 12 Chakravartis, 9 Vasudevs, 9 Baldevs & 9 Prati-Vasudev that appear. So overall 126 illustrious Purush happen within 1 kalpa.

Even Jain Dharm excepts the fact that when a being gets killed by Vasudev, it gets birth in a highly evolved form. A Vasudev kills beings who spread adharm but doesn't punish them forever. HIS own karma are so Divya that the adharmi being too gets elevated & in some cases, it gets totally liberated & becomes a Siddha Bhagwan.

Lord Krishna (present birth)-

Presently, he is in highest level of Heaven in form of a Dev where life of Dev is over lacs of years. When the life span of mortal Deviya Body will reach its limit & only 6 Months will be left, all 33 crore Dev & Devis will start paying him obeisance till the last day before next incarnation as to-be-Teerthankar.
    I have not read about HIS present birth in much detail. It would be good if someone throws light on it in case you know it.

Lord Krishna (Future) -

LordKrishna will take birth as 8th Teerthankar of future chovisi on our Earth. A chovisi is set of 24 (chaubis) Teerthankars. Who are teerthankars? The being whose every footstep turn the Earth beneath it into a Teerth is known as Teerthankar. Teerthankar is highest state where a being could reach before final liberation. This is the same incarnation which Bhagwan Krishna will take.

Some magnificiant features of next birth of Shri Krishna Bhagwan:

Wherever feet of Lord Krishna will fall on Earth, a Lotus will sprout up to protect them from any harm due to Earth matter. The properties of Earth will start changing just by his mere touch to it. Wherever he will go, thorns of plants invert themselves so as to not cause him any harm, even by mistake. The trees will bend automatically to give him shade while he will be deeply immersed in meditation for burning out the remaining ghati karma. Plants & trees do not normally respond to any other living being except Teerthankars due to THEIR infinite love towards each living being.
    Lord Krishna will be born with three types of knowledge (Mati Gyan, Shruti Gyan, Avadhi Gyan) in next birth, which I will post in next thread as this is getting long.

Pranaam

Re: Lord Krishna's Next Birth on Earth

Namaste,

I was going through this page* of wikipedia in which next chovisi has been mentioned under sub-heading "Next Cosmic Age":

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tirtha...4_Tirathankars

As we can see, Lord Krishna will be 12th Teerthankar, (not 8th as I mentioned in last post which is totally wrong). I wrote it by recalling from memory and mixed few things, so that was an error on my part.
    The name with which HE will be remember by all beings for countless years will be Teerthankar Bhagwan Shri Amam Swami. The name "Kalki" might be a name given to HIM at the time of birth or during childhood as it has been seen that many Teerthankars get THEIR new name depending upon the later life which leads them to the Teerthankar-state.

Interestingly, other relative associated with Lord Krishna will also become Teerthankar in next half of this Kalpa.

Shri Krishna's mother Devaki Ma will be 11th Teerthankar & will be known as Teerthankar Bhagwan Munivrat Swami.
    Bhagwan Krishna's brother Balbhadra also known as Balrama will be 14th Teerthankar & will be known as Teerthankar Bhagwan Shri Nishpulak Swami.
    Shri Krishna's brother's mother Rohini will be 16th teerthankar & known to the world as Teerthankar Bhagwan Shri Chitragupt Swami.
    Karna of Mahabharata will become 20th Teerthankar & wil be known as Teerthankar Bhagwan Shri Vijay Swami.

Few events of a Teerthankar are common (i.e., they exactly repeat in same way to different persons). In Teerthankar Avatar of Lord Krishna, following events will occur:

1) He will be born in a Kshatriya family. A Teerthankar & Chakravarti always take birth in a Kshatriya family. The soul of Teerthankar Mahavir went into Garbha of wife of a Brahmin. But, this was not as per natural system, so within few hours, Devs transplanted the womb from her into a Kshatriya's Garbha. Devs can do it with their Siddhis without letting anyone know about it.

2)Garbh Kalyanaka (conception): When soul of a Tirthankara comes into his mother's womb. During her sleep, she will see 14 or 16 (Degambar consider 16 while Swetambar consider 14) auspicious dreams which can be read here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auspicious_dreams_in_Jainism

All these dreams indicate that the soul in womb is that of a Teerthankar. A table is also given there which shows what would be the status of the being according to number of dreams. The table states:

Number of dreams What it foretells
    14 dreams birth of a future Tirthankara or Chakravarti (universal monarch)
    7 of the 14 dreams birth of a future Vāsudeva
    4 of the 14 dreams birth of a future Baladeva
    1 of the 14 dreams birth of a future Mandalika (king)

........I will post next post may be after few months as there is some major responsibility (career related) I need to attend. I will definitely miss HDF which provides such a beautiful platform to communicate with religious people full of values.

** But before leaving the thread incomplete, there are some exciting details about Lord Krishna's next birth (as a Tirthankar) which I would like to share here:

1. Even during pregnancy, the being destined to be a Tirthankar possesses three fold knowledge-Mati (intellect), Shruti (literal), and Avadhi (extrasensory) Jnan. He even uses this knowledge if and when need arises.

2. The Tirthankars do not feed on the mother’s milk. The king of gods appoints various goddesses as governesses to take care, with due respect, of chores like bathing, dressing, feeding, and nursing.

3. After the birth of a Tirthankar, 56 goddesses of directions arrive and perform the post-birth rituals. 64 Indras and other gods perform their traditional duties of joyous birth celebrations taking the new born Tirthankar Pandukvan on Meru mountain.

4. The 4 divinely unique congenital attributes of Teerthankar Lord Krishna will be:

(i) The divine physical structure is free of sweat, glime or slime, and ailment
    (ii) His breath will be fragrant.
    (iii) Due to extreme compassion and tranquillity, the red blood corpuscles of a Tirthankar turn white. As such, the color of flesh and blood of Lord Krishna in this birth will be Milky white.
    (iv) His food intake and excretion is invisible to normal human eye.

5. During the year preceding his renunciation he will give 10.8 million gold coins in charity every day, making it 388 million gold coins during the year.

6. The moment he will take the vow of abandoning all intentional sinful activities, he acquires the Manahparyav Jnan (the capacity to perceive the subtle and gross thoughts, feelings and attitudes of every being).

7. At the time of taking Diksha (the formal initiation to become an ascetic), the Tirthankars Shri Amami Swami (i.e., Lord Kalki) will utter Namo Siddhanam, offering salutations only to the Siddhas or the liberated souls.

8. At the time of taking Diksha, the Tirthankar Bhagwan will pull five fistful of his hair and give them to Indra. The Indra Dev (king of gods) will put these into a gem studded golden box with due care and immerse it in the milky sea.

9. All the Tirthankars remain silent during the period of their spiritual practices, beginning from the moment of initiation till they acquire omniscience. Their speech start only after they have become omniscient. This speech is called Deshna. The voice will be like Sitar, thunder like clouds & can be heard upto a very long distance. This Deshna will be understood by all living beings in their own languages, another important quality of speech of Teerthankars.

10. When HE will destroy the vitiating Karmas as a result of HIS higher spiritual practice and acquire virtues like omniscience, ultimate perception, all power, and capacity to propagate religions, HE will attain the status of Arihant Tirthankar.

11.He will be endowed with 34 unique attributes and 35 unique speech attributes. 34 attributes are:

i. There is no growth of hair on the body.
    ii. The body remains free of any ailment.
    iii. The blood and flesh are milky white.
    iv. The breath is fragrant like lotus.
    v. Food intake and excretion are invisible.
    vi. Above the head there are three canopies (umbrellas) in the sky.
    vii. A wheel, symbolic of religion, moves ahead and behind him in the sky.
    viii. At both flanks there are white whisks in the sky.
    ix. The throne is made of crystal quartz.
    x. The flag of Indra moves ahead of him.
    xi. Wherever, he would stay there will be an Ashok tree.
    xii. There is a divine aura around him.
    xiii.The land around him will be always pleasant, thorns will get reversed, the seasons will be pleasant and favorable & pleasant wind will blow.
    xvii. Dust will get settled due to moisture.
    xviii.There will be heaps of five types of lifeless flowers around him.
    xix. There will be absence of unpleasant sound, form, smell, color and touch around him and pleasant things appear.
    xx. His voice will be heard with same volume and clarity up to a distance of one Yojan.
    xxi. His discourse will be in Ardha-Magadhi language.
    xxii. All present in the audience understand his discourse in their respective languages.
    xxiii. In his proximity the natural enemies forget their animosity.
    xxiv. His opponents become amiable.
    xxv. His dissenters become speechless.
    xxvi. Twenty five Yojans around him there is no epidemic or death.
    xxvii. Wherever he will go, there will be no afflictions self-inflicted or inflicted by others including flood, drought, diseases, etc.
    xxix. The touch of his feet pacifies all the earlier disturbances of the area.
    (overall there are 34 but some here have been merged which makes it 29)

Thirty Five Unique Attributes of Speech of Lord Krishna in his next birth on Earth:

After gaining omniscience, the Tirthankars Bhagwan give deshnas aimed at Jagat Kalyan. They utter only that which they have directly experienced, thus in their speech there is nothing but the truth. Their life is free of all 18 vices. Their speech also has unique qualities. The scriptures mention 35 unique attributes.
    The voice of a Tirthankar is deep like the thunder of clouds and it is never devoid of purpose and result. Following are the 35 unique virtues of their speech-

1. It has quality
    2. It has lofty meaning
    3. It is free of colloquial terms
    4. Deep as thunder
    5. Resonent
    6. Simple
    7. Musical
    8. Profound meaning
    9. Free of ambiguity
    10. Respectful
    11. Free of doubt
    12. It does not expose faults of others.
    13. Pleasing
    14. Relevant to the time and place
    15. It suits the subject-matter
    16. To the point and precise
    17. Lyrical
    18. Strictly relevant to the topic.
    19. Sweet like nectar
    20. Not harsh or biting
    21. Supports quest for liberation
    22. Profoundly meaningful
    23. Free of self-praise and criticism for others
    24. To be emulated always
    25. Follows the rules of grammar
    26. Incites curiosity in the listener
    27. Full of eloquence and beauty
    28. Free of pauses
    29. Free of double meaning
    30. Having interpretations
    31. Out of ordinary
    32. Capable of picturesque description
    33. Profound in content and effect
    34. Not annoying to self and others
    35. Completely logical and vivid

12. HE will be free of all the 18 vices.

The 18 vice are:
    1-5. The five power hindrances (hindrance of charity, progress, pleasure, facility, and potency);
    6. mirth;
    7. fondness;
    8. irritation;
    9. fear;
    10. hatred;
    11. distress;
    12. lust;
    13. dogma;
    14. ignorance;
    15. slumber;
    16. indulgence;
    17. attachment; and
    18. aversion.

14. There will be total 1008 auspicious signs on body of Bhagwan.

When will Lord Krishna come on Earth to establish Dharm?

HE will come after a very long time on Earth due to HIS very long Ayushya in Devgati currently which is approximately more than 1 lac years. (Please correct it if it is not right). The Kaliyug still has 18,000 years approx. remaining in which morality, religious values, spiritual values will go on declining & then at the end of Kaliyug, all religious places will be destroyed with no religion or spirituality existing anywhere on Earth, all technologies that we see today will also be destroyed. The natural sources of nature like rivers, forests, etc will vanish & turn into narrow streams of filth. No vegetarian food will be available. This all has been mentioned in different scriptures & also warned about the future by Himalayan sages within recent years. Once my teacher who is associated to Gayatri Parivaar & other sages confirmed this fact also in an indirect ways.

After Kaliyug, Ghor Kaliyug will start which will continue for 81,000 years approximately. Then, the Paap will start vanishing with the birth of first Tirthankar. It will continue & the 12th Tirthankar will be none other than our Lord Krishna who will grace Kevalgyan and thus Mokshdaan to billions of human beings.

Pranaam.

** Data has been taken from www.jainworld.com & edited to remove grammar error according to the context.
    Last edited by follower12; 16 July 2015 at 02:29 PM.

Thread Information