Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Realizing Brahman In Everything

Re: Realizing Brahman In Everything

I agree with devotee ji,
    If we all seek god in the statues made up of clay (earth element) then why can't we see him in dog? Who is also made up of 5 elements, senses (jnanedriya and karmedriya), gunas, consciousness (chetanā) which all forms prakriti and along with purusha which is soul resides in him.. Then if we look, dog contain more element than statue as dog is alive and have soul.. We have to do ritual to call Brahman in statue (pran-pratishta) but he is already present in dog as a form of soul (also in statue as he is omnipresent).. We say that we are form of Brahman but if we reborn as low creature then we are not Brahman?
    Yes, human is supreme than dog and others as his intellectual powers, mind and brain may strong than other creature.. He has the power to learn, power to progress in spirituality.. So there is difference in realisation, gunas, samskaras and karmas but not in Brahman.. He is omnipresent.. Only difference is that when soul realised and evolve spiritualy then he merge in him means gunas, prakriti, Maya and samskras is not there.. To hide the true knowledge..
    Don't take it as offence.. But to see truth we have to flow opposite to dhāra (stream) and become radha and to see dog as a god we again have to flow opposite!
    Pranam..
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

To realize Brahman is everything, one simply needs to recognize the conceptualizing mind.

One must see Brahman in all͵ but before that one must be able to see Brahman within oneself. Then the rest occurs simultaneously. There are yogis who seek Brahman in the sex act͵ but if they havent realized Brahman-Atman within themselves first͵ wont they end up disappointed or worse.

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namasté

Quote Originally Posted by harih View Post
    One must see Brahman in all͵
    Who is doing the seeing?

iti śivaṁ
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Admin Note

Namaste,

To the new members on this thread, please read the PM you received at the time of registration. Below is a link that addresses how to make a post on HDF threads. This was included in the Welcome PM you received at the time of registratio. Please familiarlize yourself with what is suggested there and contact me if you have any questions. For instance, generally a post on HDF should start with a greeting.

http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2550, a nice post on Core values of HDF written by a senior member.
    satay

Vannakkam: Just to add to what Satay has said, I've noticed substantial necro posting as well. This means replying to old posts. Please take a moment to read the date of the previous post before making an additional comment. If the person hasn't been seen in 8 years, chances are they won't be coming back anytime soon. Thanks.

Aum Namasivaya

Quote Originally Posted by yajvan View Post
    hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~

namasté

Who is doing the seeing?

iti śivaṁ
    Namaste

Who isn‘t the seer?

Quote Originally Posted by LightofOm View Post
    Once the seeker has gained this level of awareness, he sees that there is no greater gain. So I leave you with this: if you find yourself quarreling with someone else, just remember who you are, and you will see that all this disagreement is in vain. May we all see with divine vision.

Om Tat Sat

LightofOm
    For me the highlighted part is the key to seeing unity in all beings, that is, by raising your level of attentive awareness. Duality basically arises due to lack of awareness or total love , and one misses the underlying unity encompassing all creation. As stated by LightofOm, this knowledge is not of an intellectual plane, but of an experiential one which transcends philosophy and theology.

9. Re: Realizing Brahman In Everything

Namaste to everyone.

Serving Ishvara, Narayana, with Devotion of Love that is unfailing, enables one to cross beyond the gunas and become Brahman.
    As Narayana dwells in all hearts, of all beings, we can have this right knowledge.

To know Brahman is tobecome Brahman. Dis. VIII, 24 b. gita

The OP was enlightening. Words make realization difficult and many branched as many are attached to objects.

Om Tat Sat
    "Abandoning all righteous deeds, seek Me as thy sole Refuge: I will liberate thee from all sins: do thou not grieve."

The Bhagavad Gita, 66, Dis.XVIII (1901, Mysore, second edition)

10. Re: Realizing Brahman In Everything

Namaste

One of the thousand names, Samatma, reminds that the Self is equal in all things.

adityah
    "Abandoning all righteous deeds, seek Me as thy sole Refuge: I will liberate thee from all sins: do thou not grieve."

The Bhagavad Gita, 66, Dis.XVIII (1901, Mysore, second edition)

Thread Information