Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire Labs

Fire Labs

Namaste,

What is your opinion on these paid ''fire labs''?

Take a look at the page below.

http://www.pillaicenter.com/firelabs.aspx

Re: Fire Labs

Namaste,

Performing havan or fire ceremony (not sacrifice) is common among all Vedic traditions. But I will hold my judgement on getting the desired results within 72 hours as claimed by the article.

Pranam.
    -
    -
    Last edited by Believer; 25 July 2015 at 09:27 PM.

Another white collared looter misusing Vedic wisdom to get filthy rich. I don't know why people get carried away with this sort of bogus claims.

We can brainstorm on the effects of Havans later but can anyone answer my simple questions?

If all problems can be fixed by shelling out few dollars why should we follow the Dharmic path? Is GOD a gullible benefactor that any one can tweak Karmic system?
    Anirudh...

Namaste Believer-Ji & Anirudh,

I agree about the ''72-hour claim'' being questionable.

Anirudh that is exactly my sentiments which is why this makes me quite curious. Pillai is quite a admired and respected ''guru'' but he often makes videos and articles similar to this which induces raised eyebrows. At the same time much like Believer-ji I want to reserve my judgements lest ignorance plagues my understanding.

Have you guys actually looked at the fire labs on sale?

Edit : Actually while I'm here I should actually mention his sound-proxy services which seems equally as odd (to me anyway)

"I am thinking of multiple applications of this device for different human problems. You can fix a planet through this writing. You can attract a relationship or a job. You can pretty much do anything that you want through this proxy sound writing. I conceived of this sound writing for various reasons. It is basically a kind of outsourcing of a practice, outsourcing your personal chore to India. You both are benefited inwardly and materially. We are going to hire Indian people who are in need of money and living in villages. This writing will get them immediate money and also change their karma. For the sponsor, it gets the desired result. The sponsor also gets the good merit of supporting someone in India who needs a job. The service will be closely monitored by our Indian staff. They will daily inspect the writing work to ensure it is carried out exactly according to our instructions and the correct number of repetitions." -- Dr. Pillai''

You can look at the packages for sale for these mantras here:
    http://www.pillaicenter.com/written-mantra-c51.aspx

Namaste ji,

At the same time much like Believer-ji I want to reserve my judgements lest ignorance plagues my understanding.

Have you guys actually looked at the fire labs on sale?
    I browsed his home page, read the credentials of his team and the products he is offering. Here in India we have many Jyothish who are looting the Indian public without using English (PHYSICS) jargon and this so called Guru is no better than them if not worse.

Members will pounce if I see this chap and the sales men sitting inside ISKCON temples in the same light. But I just cant resist myself .
    Anirudh...

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    Members will pounce if I see this chap and the sales men sitting inside ISKCON temples in the same light. But I just cant resist myself .
    I don't think anyone will pounce on you for talking about salesmen sitting in ISKCON temples . All I ever request others is, to go easy in view of their continuing contributions to the Hindu cause. Every sect/sampradye has its shortcomings which are a result of their interpretation of the shastras and their modes of prachar.

I for one hold you in high regard and as a person genuinely caring about Sanatan Dharma and being sad to see its decline.

Pranam.
    Last edited by Believer; 28 July 2015 at 11:35 AM.

Namaste,

So what conclusion are we reaching about these Fire lab(s) and written mantra sound proxy(s)?

a) Are they worthy products
    b) If they are, should they be on sale
    c) If they aren't, besides Pillai and his teams credentials; what about the service renders it useless?

I am not trying to fish anyones psyche here; it is not that I don't understand your sentiments so far. I just want a clear answer in lamens terms so I can understand all the dynamics with more clarity.

Thankyou.

Edit : Something else I found on his site (this is just ridiculous, lol)

Millionaire Yoga! Lol!

http://www.millionaireyoga.com/

Double edit : Atleast it's free, but man that marketing is super cringe
    Last edited by IcyCosmic; 28 July 2015 at 04:47 AM.

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by IcyCosmic View Post
    Edit : Something else I found on his site (this is just ridiculous, lol)

Millionaire Yoga! Lol!
    It appears that you already know the answer but are looking for a validation.

If something makes you go LOL, as this one does, run from it as fast as you can. Don't waste your time reading about or following the teachings from such kooks.
    No one is sitting out there waiting for you to perform a fire ceremony so that He can change your fortunes. That is common sense.
    So, stop wasting your time on this horse manure!

Pranam.

Namaste,

Forgive me for my immaturity in his sales pitches but in reality I am quite conflicted. I see the garbage, but when Mr. Pillai gives general spiritual discourses they attract me. (For the most part)

Now does attraction mean truth? No. Hence this topic.

If we assume Pillai is imperfect in his material endeavors then I can think of many reasons why he may structure his site in said manner; and market it as such - based on the context I have revolving around him.

I'm going to ask you another seemingly redundant question; for which I would ask an advanced apology. In his videos which are not emanating from the millionaire yoga program - but directly related to the mantra he gives in that program Dr. Pillai makes an interesting claim.

He says that through a Nadi Leaf the great Rishi Vishvamitra has passed on this specific Mantra. He claims that he developed it for 1,500 years to help mankind.

What do you think of this claim?

Thread Information