Namaste

Fifteen years ago, If I get busy had the luxury to switch on TV tune into a cartoon channel let my nephew to watch a harmless program for some time without bothering much on the content watched by the toddler. Time has changed.

Sex, Vulgarity and violence has not spared even kids channel in the form of commercials.
One commercial promoting a popular chocolate brand is centered behind under teens discussing boys, flings and two timing.
On another day happened to watch a comic strip (from recent movie) along with my kid which was centered behind a couple indulging in adultery by taking advantage of a not so smart small time real estate broker.

I can't waste my time to sue the commercial or the comic strip because production house and chocolate brand have political backing. Nor I can micro manage what my kid watch.

I thought including meditation in Child's curriculum might help the kid just like immunity in our system fights diseases. But how do I teach meditation to 6 or 7 year old? Or what is the right age to explain mind and the importance to train it?
And HOW?