Thread: Two Yoga question(s)

Two Yoga question(s)

Namaste,

1) I have a Ruchuka Mahapurusha Yoga forming in the 7th house. I'm not sure if it is cancelled; but it shows in Parasharas light as a applicable yoga. What could this mean and how can I leverage this? It's very vague for this to form in the house of relationships.

2) I have very nice benefic yoga(s) that my family does not have; but I also have many more malefic yogas. The ones I am specifically worried about are a total of 7 ''Daridra'' Yoga(s). I'm assuming this can mean poverty of health, happiness and prosperity. I am prepared to pay the price for my negative karma; but are there any specific remedies through which I can ease the effect of these yogas? This seems to be taking shape in many ways. I have a very respected and comfortable lifestyle, however my health is horrendous despite a good diet and sadhana. It seems no matter what I try I remain in deep waters in that respect.

Your input would be nice.

Thankyou.
    Last edited by IcyCosmic; 01 August 2015 at 10:19 AM.

Re: Two Yoga question(s)

I like the way you approached the concept of 'daridra' (penury)! Indeed wealth (or lack thereof) is not just about bank balance and possessions but also wealths like health, relationships, education, respect, etc.
    Jyotish is riddled with yoga and arishtas which pattern-identifying software helps (and confuses!). Perhaps a useful strategy might be to not get overwhelmed (despite temptation) by the numbers of such which are often seen in lots of charts but to dig a bit deeper through each of the 2 dozen combinations in a given chart. Note the strengths (not just sthan-bala) and presence or absence of inherently helpful (not just benefc-malefic) associations and aspects etc. particularly of planets that have been depicted as personal indicators in a chart. People ofen get tempted to overinterpret those in finer vargas and the yoga-arishta counts keep rising and it can get very distracting and even confusing.

If as you stated, you have lived responsibly and looked after your health (diet, physical activity, sadhana) and have a responsible acceptance towards past karmas, please consider the possibility that some of our challenges are also meant to be growth-lessons and not necessarily as punishment for some unknown, unfathomable reason. None of us, it is safe to say, really fully understands the subtle level of the creation and the Divine Mind or what the different theologies and theologicians claim. It is best to leave some 'room' for growth and learning! ;-)

Rohiniranjan

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Namaste,

Thankyou for your response. You make sense, I agree with you.

You're absolutely correct we can not understand the divine purpose underlying planetary narratives. I have no intention of comprehending the entire gambit of intricacy with my limited intellect nor to ''attempt'' to magically remove all negative influences in my chart. I simply enjoy the context that Astrology offers - and why not do what is in my power to help aid my sailing on these cosmic waters?

Of course over the years my approach to Astrology has matured. As you reference; it is easy to get overwhelmed! It certainly happened to me. Knowing the nature of the mind and peoples context regarding Astrology I am very careful about how I even talk to my parents about their chart(s); especially my mother. lol!

Your other point is also extremely important. The finer detail is pivotal. I can not look with this detail; and that is why I am here! Even to gauge the strength of a mahapurusha yoga I am assuming you need to see the pada of the planet, perhaps even consider the nakshatra of the native, look at which way the yoga is formed (I'm assuming they all have different strength, the own sign being the weakest), also look at the planets that conjunct and aspect on it, so and so on! I have no ability to look at these things as I am not a jyotisha - so it would be foolish of me to make any conclusions or overreact to anything!

Even taking into consideration how many yoga(s) one can find in my entire families charts that never came true! & of course we must look at the finer details and also the individuals personal karmic transformation and evolution. We also can not however discount the accuracy of the yoga(s); and some malefic yogas will be harder to rise above than others and that is why we take the mercy of the lord with sadhana and astrological remedies are a branch of that!

I wish I could inspect all the things you listed but I don't have the skill to do so.

Namaskar jee!

Firstly, please take my general observations not a criticism of you or your thoughts :-)

Secondly, please don't look at yourself negatively or self-deprecatingly. Jyotish is a long and often winding path and must be built layer by layer. As learning progresses, things begin to fall in place gradually so I for one will like to encourage you to not feel disheartened. It is not even essential since there are hundred of thousands, perhaps millions who never need astrology in order to lead a balanced, productive life and are even invigourated by challenges posed by uncertainties and decisions that being human brings to us all, or we are brought to those (as the case may be).

Skills and abilities come like in any pursuit with experience and practice and at some point reminding ourselves that like life itself, there is no black or white in astrology, and lot of GREY! Many are born with the same yoga and indeed in twins and unrelated folks born during a time period when a yoga etc is operating, one marvels as to the differences in their life-experiences! This may discourage many and if marginally interested may turn off their interest or already shaky faith in divination, but it can also make us want to study the puzzling reality deeper and wider?

Hope this helps!

Rohiniranjan

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Namaste,

I did not take what you said negatively; nor do I look at myself that way. Apologies if it came across that way.

Once again thanks for your input. I agree.

Thread Information